Black Spirituality Religion : You Are God - A Philosophical Essay on the Nature of Existence, Reality, and Immortality

Hi jamesfrmphilly,

I understand. Immortality may not be for everyone, but I hope you change your mind. I honestly believe we can gain the ability to fly, I'm 100% certain we can figure it out. At the very least, stay until then. Then decide whether or not you want to stick around. And yes, please go vegan. It may be hard to see right now, but you will eventually get to a point where you will find eating meat to be disgusting.

Last edited:
New section. If you have already read the essay and don't want to look for it, here it is.

Section: A Self-Defining Symbolic Contract Of Existence That Incorporates Free Will... I'm An Awareness And You're An Awareness; And Whether We All Like It Or Not, We're All Immortal And We All Know It

Let's just cut to the chase. If you can read this at this moment, then there is no need to define awareness, there is no need to define existence. It doesn't matter what race you are. It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, we're all immortal and we all know it. It doesn't matter if you are strong or weak. It doesn't matter if you're ugly or attractive. It doesn't matter if you are short or tall. It doesn't matter if you are deformed or able-bodied. It doesn't matter if you are fearful or brave. It doesn't matter if you live a life of toil or a life of leisure. It doesn't matter if you are polite or rude. It doesn't matter if you are confident or flabbergasted. It doesn't matter if you want heaven or armageddon. It doesn't matter if you feel hunger or a full stomache. It doesn't matter if you are homeless or live in a mansion. It doesn't matter if you are religious or atheist. It doesn't matter if you are lazy or productive. It doesn't matter if you feel stress or feel at peace. It doesn't matter if you are insignificant or all-powerful. It doesn't matter if you have a high school degree or a PhD. It doesn't matter if you are deceived or deceiver. It doesn't matter if you are oppressed or oppressor. It doesn't matter if you use science or magick. It doesn't matter if you are the alpha male or the omega male. It doesn't matter if you are good or evil, we are all immortal and we all know it. The truth doesn't care about your feelings. We have all eternity to sort out the details... or create new ones. And if you can suffer an eternity in hell, and I know you believe you can, then that means you can suffer an eternity on this material plane. There would be no difference. Since we're all immortal, this means everyone will know everyone for exactly who they are. I will now sacrifice someone, Joe Biden, the President of the United States. All 8 billion of us on this planet will become immortal and all 8 billion of us will know he is a pedophile. There, I just sacrificed him. He's just a pawn in all honesty. But that's what pawns are for... sacrificing. The man who controls the banking system will try to escape karma. In order to do so, he will have to sacrifice everyone and everything he controls.

Last edited:
New section. I will incorporate this into the main essay.

Section: How To Mentally Live As A Spirit And Not As A Physical Being

Whatever religion you practice is irrelevant. Whatever deity or deities you worship is irrelevant. Whether you are atheist or agnostic is irrelevant. Whether you use magick or science is irrelevant. Whatever culture you have is irrelevant. As long as you have language and writing, you should find this "spiritually" practical. If you are not spiritual, then you can ignore all of this nonsense. Buy a blank journal. If you want to keep your journal in Spanish, German, or Mandarin, instead of english; it's fine. Do not do this just because I tell you to. If you are reading this, you might feel compelled to do this right now. Do NOT do this right now. Do this when it finally makes sense to you, it will be more rewarding. Let's say for example, you are out for a walk and you truly become self-aware and you finally truly realize that you can actually live forever. You bust out your smart-phone to make a note of the time and place when this realization occurred to you.

And let's say this is the note you made:

Tuesday - March 12, 2024 - 8:25 pm - Hiking nature trail

In your journal, write this down:

Tuesday - March 12, 2024 - 8:25 pm - Day 1 of Existence - I am

When you wake up the next day, write this:

Wednesday - March 13, 2024 - Day 2 of Existence - My name is...

Thursday - March 14, 2024 - Day 3 of Existence

Friday - March 15, 2024 - Day 4 of Existence

etc.

Consider this as "minimal" effort in order to mentally live as a spirit and not as a physical being. Whatever else you want to write in your journal is entirely up to you. This journal could potentially form the basis for your own unique "magick" or spirituality if you desire to pursue such things. Do not make it an online journal. Buy an actual physical journal that has physical papers. Your existence is yours and none can claim it save you. If at any point you wish to stop maintaining a journal, it's fine, the act is nothing more than symbolism. All you truly need for existence is awareness. And if you are reading this right now, then that means you have awareness.

Last edited:
I engage on topics of spiritual implication. I affirm the existence of God, this as other than our existence, and the bounds of mortality. It's very easy to speculate, even more to deny what is not a question about mortality. You've posted too much to tackle in a single reply. Denying death of the body is enough to take issue with notwithstanding. The Nation of Islam denies Elijah Muhammad died, likewise Farrakhan is supposed to join Elijah Muhammad on the Mother Plane at some point in time, yet his son died. People have their ideas.
Factz

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back