Black Spirituality Religion : Yoruba royalty.

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
Do you know any African royalty, African Americans speak of themselves as being Kings and Queens but there are real Kings and Queens in Africa, do you know any real royalty in the Motherland? Do you know any here in America that also need to be recognized and revered?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Axosu Agelo Agbovi I of Ganlodo Kingdom

Oba Adefunmi II of Oyotunji African Village

Oosalase Ifanduguwa Efundeji El and Orisayomi Ifanrewaju Zannu Efundeji Bey of The United Nations of Ifa Orisha Vodun

Does anyone know who is the new Omanhene since the passing of Nana Kimati Dinizulu?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Do you know any African royalty, African Americans speak of themselves as being Kings and Queens but there are real Kings and Queens in Africa, do you know any real royalty in the Motherland? Do you know any here in America that also need to be recognized and revered?
The title of this thread is confusing. Not all Afrikan royalty are Yoruba so which are you asking for?

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
I honor Yoruba first but all others will be honored. Thanks. How do you post pictures, maybe someone can post their pictures.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days