Black Spirituality Religion : "Yes We Can" played in reverse

Brother, but do you not constantly criticise president Obama?

why not dig up former president Bush's speeches, or post the 3 little words that were chanted in the audience by his supporters like "Four more years!" or any other presidents speeches & campaign slogans, for that matter..

to me,

you seem entirely against the current administration, and so have used this thread in particular, as a religion based trojan horse of some sort...

just what I think
?

Brother, but do you not constantly criticise president Obama?

why not dig up former president Bush's speeches, or post the 3 little words that were chanted in the audience by his supporters like "Four more years!" or any other presidents speeches & campaign slogans, for that matter..

to me,

you seem entirely against the current administration, and so have used this thread in particular, as a religion based trojan horse of some sort...

just what I think
?
this has nothing to do with politics if you fear the test then don't try it but you seem to have a religious fixation regading politics and think Black folks are stupid, since they cn easily see fo themselves that my word is bond and no where do I criticize or castigate anypone, so keep playing the Spanish Inquisition, you fears make folks curious to actualy try this simple experiment.

Thanks again

looking forward to your next post here

, since they cn easily see fo themselves that my word is bond

really...

where are they? {cricket chirping sound}

you are nearing 350 views, and yet,.....
:10500:

oh I know, they are all busy downloading reverse speech software, or stuck in youtube web traffic, in search of...

right?

they pegged this as nonesense, once they layed eyes on it

you seem to be the only one Brother,

I am a little slow,

but I too am done with this foolishness

really...

where are they? {cricket chirping sound}

you are nearing 350 views, and yet,.....
:10500:

oh I know, they are all busy downloading reverse speech software, or stuck in youtube web traffic, in search of...

right?

they pegged this as nonesense, once they layed eyes on it

you seem to be the only one Brother,

I am a little slow,

but I too am done with this foolishness
keep it coming, they are probably getting entertainment from your posts

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back