Black Spirituality Religion : "Yes We Can" played in reverse

So I should take an positive, inspiring song like rhiannas "umbrella", play it backwards multiple times, and if I listen verrrry closely, I should be able to make out that she is speaking about something totally different and demonic?? Come on yall! Think of what sense that makes... Furthermore, we have brothers and sisters who are free to rap about gunning down their own people, they also are ok to teach how to rob, how to commit adultery, how to cook up drugs in their kitchen, and distribute firearms.. Yet we are caught up on listening to some crazy mess backwards, but self destruction is free to be played all over the airwaves... You don't have to hear subliminal messages backwards to get what they are getting at. If you listen to tupacs song "m and my girlfriend, you will see that our brother aint speaking about a relationship with his Boo... No, he is romanticizing about weapons, and murder.. But, its not just us... Look at brittany spears little nasty self, she and her handlers try to be even more slick with her hit song, "if you seek amy" that young girls all over, bop their little heads to, chanting it all while the hypnotic beat drowns out her monotone singing style... I am sure you all have heard it, If you have not heard of it here is a snippet of the lyrics, this you can judge for youself don't mind me... :Love me, hate me
Say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls
Are begging to if you seek Amy

Love me, hate me
But can't you see what I see?
All of the boys and all of the girls

(Love me, hate me) La, la, la, la-la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la-la, la, la, la

Amy told me that she's gonna meet me up
I don't know where or when and now they're closin' up the club (Oh!)
I've seen her once or twice before she knows my face
But it's hard to see with all the people standin' in the way (Oh!)

Oh (Oh)
Tell me have you seen her, cause I'm so (Oh)
I can't get her off of my brain
I just wanna go, to the party she gon' go
Can't somebody take me home?
Haha, hehe, haha, ho

Love me, hate me

Love me, hate me

(Love me, hate me) Ohhhh, say what you want about me
Ohhhh, but can't you see what I see?
(Love me, hate me) Yeahh, say what you want about me
(La, la, la, la-la, la, la, la)

Oh baby, baby, if you seek Amy tonight (Oh!)
Oh baby, baby, we'll do whatever you'll like
Oh baby, baby, baby
Oh baby, baby, baby...
..... It is startling!!!!

So I should take an positive, inspiring song like rhiannas "umbrella", play it backwards multiple times, and if I listen verrrry closely, I should be able to make out that she is speaking about something totally different and demonic?? Come on yall! Think of what sense that makes... Furthermore, we have brothers and sisters who are free to rap about gunning down their own people, they also are ok to teach how to rob, how to commit adultery, how to cook up drugs in their kitchen, and distribute firearms.. Yet we are caught up on listening to some crazy mess backwards, but self destruction is free to be played all over the airwaves... You don't have to hear subliminal messages backwards to get what they are getting at. If you listen to tupacs song "m and my girlfriend, you will see that our brother aint speaking about a relationship with his Boo... No, he is romanticizing about weapons, and murder.. But, its not just us... Look at brittany spears little nasty self, she and her handlers try to be even more slick with her hit song, "if you seek amy" that young girls all over, bop their little heads to, chanting it all while the hypnotic beat drowns out her monotone singing style... I am sure you all have heard it, If you have not heard of it here is a snippet of the lyrics, this you can judge for youself don't mind me... :Love me, hate me

Love me, hate me

(Love me, hate me) La, la, la, la-la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la-la, la, la, la

Amy told me that she's gonna meet me up
I don't know where or when and now they're closin' up the club (Oh!)
I've seen her once or twice before she knows my face
But it's hard to see with all the people standin' in the way (Oh!)

Oh (Oh)
Tell me have you seen her, cause I'm so (Oh)
I can't get her off of my brain
I just wanna go, to the party she gon' go
Can't somebody take me home?
Haha, hehe, haha, ho

Love me, hate me

Love me, hate me

(Love me, hate me) Ohhhh, say what you want about me
Ohhhh, but can't you see what I see?
(Love me, hate me) Yeahh, say what you want about me
(La, la, la, la-la, la, la, la)

Oh baby, baby, if you seek Amy tonight (Oh!)
Oh baby, baby, we'll do whatever you'll like
Oh baby, baby, baby
Oh baby, baby, baby...
..... It is startling!!!!
I always knew there was melinated version of Rush Limbaugh, (the man who turned politics into a religion.)

And as history has shown time and time again that the Eurocentric concept of religion was against science and experimentation,

and you know like those who always fear something being revealed, there have been no posts of anyone actually trying the experiment!!!,

and reporting back regarding what they have heard.

there seems to be a few folks that want to know!!!!

I always knew there was melinated version of Rush Limbaugh, (the man who turned politics into a religion.)

And as history has shown time and time again that the Eurocentric concept of religion was against science and experimentation,

and you know like those who always fear something being revealed, there have been no posts of anyone actually trying the experiment!!!,

and reporting back regarding what they have heard.

there seems to be a few folks that want to know!!!!

Save it, Ankhur, nobody has listened to it, because it's bull****. This crap is not science, dude. this not even psuedo-science. get a grip.
you would like to believe that anyone who doesn't entertain your warped fantasies is a sell-out?!? F@*& Y%$!!

You just did me a favor!!!!!!!!!!

Save it, Ankhur, nobody has listened to it, because it's bull****. This crap is not science, dude. this not even psuedo-science. get a grip.
you would like to believe that anyone who doesn't entertain your warped fantasies is a sell-out?!? F@*& Y%$!!
and you have a post that has created over 200 responses in 4 days?

keep trying to coverup, folks love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it draws more attention to the post,
thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for doing what Hannity does with info and what th Vatican used to do with science

I see your true religion is worshiping the state and whoever runs it, now I can see you would be on the British side of the Nigerian revolution

I gave it a shot, and all I got was a headache from them....do you all remember the lady who cooked a tortilla on the stove, and it supposedly resembled a pic of jesus,... or the person who paid nearly 30 thousand dollars for a piece of toasted bread from an auction, that was said to look like a pic of jesus, or the masses in I believe it was in china, that gathered and worshipped an image face of a saint that appeared on a

tree, or the depiction of a demon in the clouds right after 911 had happened?,.... I do too...there have been numerous claims made like these. Its is merely the power of suggestion, and our brain, sending signals, trying desperately, to fit images and sound into patterns so that what we see and hear makes sense to it...:" One explanation for this phenomenon is pareidolia, the tendency of the human brain to perceive meaningful patterns in random noise. Pareidolia is even more likely to occur when a person consciously tries to detect a pattern, as is the case for someone

listening for intelligible phrases in backwards speech. The power of suggestion is then used to nudge the listener to hear what the presenter wants him to hear - David John Oates, for example, almost always tells the listener in advance what he should expect to hear, thereby planting a suggestion that would make the listener more likely to actually "hear" that phrase. A study has shown that when listening to the same clips without being told in advance what to expect, the results have a higher variation."

(Footnote) - wikipedia.-

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back