Black People Politics : Yes We Can - Barack Obama

Love this video, I've been watching it all day. Obama is a great speaker-I need to take some tip form homeboy.

I've got a question for everyone here a destee, Obama could possibly be the first black president. I'm a supporter, but it seems like every time I turn around somebodies talkin bout him gettin shot if elected. Seriously do you think this would happen I don't. Do you think Obama and his family have any concerns about it.

Why Not Be president
Lets pray for him...

I feld the holy spirrit when He spoke..somthimes..

I Hope he is real I hope he fears God...

I hope he wins....

I hope he is a real Sheep ...

and that he will do sumthing that has eternal Value ..

for God ...

I think so ..

my vote goes to him...

and i hope i,m voting right...

i mean voting in spirrit..

hihi ..

any pres worries about being shot - A black man runs the risk of being shot while president of a chess club, let alone of a nation. I am sure it is a major concern.

Nevertheless, I think people should stop being all 'doom and gloom' and just waiting in the wings, popcorn ready, for bad things to happen. negative energy attracts.

people just love the mere thought of drama - and prominent folk tragic deaths becoming the highlights of their careers, while we, the public, soon forget what they died for.

When people go off on a tangent of his expected assassination, I seldom engage and cut them short - asking them to see the man now, while he lives. He, above all others, understands the real risk.

BallOfConfusion said:
Love this video, I've been watching it all day. Obama is a great speaker-I need to take some tip form homeboy.

I've got a question for everyone here a destee, Obama could possibly be the first black president. I'm a supporter, but it seems like every time I turn around somebodies talkin bout him gettin shot if elected. Seriously do you think this would happen I don't. Do you think Obama and his family have any concerns about it.

Perhaps they do have some concerns but I don't worry about it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back