Science and Technology : Yes the new 5G technology , mos def will be dangerous !!

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
5G is not replacing 4G but is the new generation nationwide patented Micro-Cell platform for AT&T FirstNet. Every states PD,FD & EMS communications infrastructure was coerced by the FCC & APCO to sign on for this boondoggle. The squeeze was if they elected not to sign on with FirstNet they'd eventually be communicating with themselves on the existing NIFOG frequencies after FirstNet goes online. Experts say the 5G platforms are being built waaaay to close to the ground. They are easily subject to attack from common vandals, hypes looking to steal copper wiring or terrorist seeking to crash the system locally. What's not being told to the private cell service subscribers in the event of a local, regional or nationwide major disaster they will take a back seat to pre-subscribed emergency service first responders initiating and holding onto primary access except 9-1-1 calls and that's it. Cell service towers using directed array antennas have always been deemed a serious health hazard yet every subscriber pretty much has their Smartphones glued to their heads pretty much all day every day and everybody kinda forgot every phone transmits a RID signal every so often whether in use or not just as long as it's turned on it transmits. This exposure is going to be a lot worst. Smart people are getting SatPhones.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: