Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekhemu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
I am about to renew my premium membership here at Destee. However I want to know, are the administrators here at Destee encouraging whites to become members? If this is the case, I will make a donation and move on.

I came to destee because I was under the impression that this was a site exclusively for and by black people, However if the policy is to include whites then I will have to disolve my membership.

Like Isaiah and a few others here I am a black nationlist and I can not take part in any black forum that includes whites.

Naturally I can't tell the administrators and fuculty who they allow to become members, however I think I need to state my position here.

One of the problems with the internet in general is that it is very easy to lie.... about an address, an age, a race or nationality, even what you look like. And no one would be the wiser unless that person chooses to announce the truth.

While I'm not advocting membership to non-Black people, i ask this question: how do we REALLY know who's who around here? Now, that is not to accuse anyone, or even raise questions aboutmy own identity, but it does raise some concerns..... How do we know who any of us really are?

In addition, I feel that this site bills itself as being open to anyone, with a focus on Black people/pride/problems and concerns. It feels like home to me. But, as with any home, there are usually outside forces that motive us to turn against each other, and be leery of outsiders.

There was a thread that asked why whites would want to post on Destee... That can be expanded and the question can be asked: why would Muslims go to a Christian forum? Why would teenagers go to an adult forum? If you love dogfigthing, why would you visit PETA?

That's just IMHO. However, I do feel that something needs to be cleared up: IS this a forum BY Black people FOR Black people, or is it an open community where everyone is welcome except for those who practice hate?

Toya

One way to go when given ultimatums..

Sekhemu
There are many sites where black activists, talk revolution all day. Banning earth wasn't because you want him banned.

" In addition, I feel that this site bills itself as being open to anyone, with a focus on Black people/pride/problems and concerns. It feels like home to me. But, as with any home, there are usually outside forces that motive us to turn against each other, ' well stated Toylin

I'm going to ask again. Delete the thread. stop the nonsense, because anyone that creates issues like this black or white I vote to ban!

" I came to destee because I was under the impression that this was a site exclusively for and by black people, However if the policy is to include whites then I will have to disolve my membership. " we have CINDY ... she has existed here before me , and you.

You can't be serious about the above statement? Only what you own can you control.

There is only one thing to consider when given an ultimatum. Show them the door because there is room on the outside for others.

Destee another way those who don't want to see this succeed can do that is, enter in the same clothing or uniform looking like everyone else and cause trouble. A single membership from anyone isn't worth it, and I'm surprised it has been tolorated thus far.

HODEE said:
Sekhemu
There are many sites where black activists, talk revolution all day. Banning earth wasn't because you want him banned.

" In addition, I feel that this site bills itself as being open to anyone, with a focus on Black people/pride/problems and concerns. It feels like home to me. But, as with any home, there are usually outside forces that motive us to turn against each other, ' well stated Toylin

I'm going to ask again. Delete the thread. stop the nonsense, because anyone that creates issues like this black or white I vote to ban!

" I came to destee because I was under the impression that this was a site exclusively for and by black people, However if the policy is to include whites then I will have to disolve my membership. " we have CINDY ... she has existed here before me , and you.

You can't be serious about the above statement? Only what you own can you control.

There is only one thing to consider when given an ultimatum. Show them the door because there is room on the outside for others.

Destee another way those who don't want to see this succeed can do that is, enter in the same clothing or uniform looking like everyone else and cause trouble. A single membership from anyone isn't worth it, and I'm surprised it has been tolorated thus far.

I'm very serious about the above statement my man. I could care less who came before or after me, I just know what brought me here

Nor do I care what or how to choose to vote, based on your "feelings". It won't affect my life in any shape or form. Ok, so you go ahead and do what you feel bruh

Let's not make this another thread full of tension. This site is; " for and by black people "

" However if the policy is to include whites then I will have to disolve my membership. " Always have options that can be immediately implemented and acted on. I like decision makers. I'm one as well.

I voted on the issue before us. I feel as I did then. There were two sets of unclean hands here. While Earth came off, wrong with his comments and intentions. He has been asked to chill if he wishes to stay and participate.Already I have seen a change in his flow. If the thread is deleted.. see my vote no longer counts, and everyone moves on.

If he does just FLOW like we all do. In some harmonious fashion. I would retract my vote to ban him. See I only voted to have him banned because he went back on his site and called our views racist.

He also said we are being ridiculousand narrow minded. Now that to me is worthy of being banned. But I can also for give him. If he goes about his business, enjoying the forum, and flowing like the rest of the river. " Getting along! " Rodney King coined that one.

Activists gather with activist. You lead yourself falsely, because being black doesn't make me an automatic activist. This site can and will be a launch pad for many great things, but racial hate I know isn't one of them. What ever your motive. No one told you we were an activist forum. Or that you arrived one one. If they did you were mislead again. Views here, unlike the actions real activist like yourself spouse, needs to be in another location and forum, where you can spouse, off profanity’s and things activist like to talk about and hate.

This site I was told, and I believe is open about unity and accept those who are willing, first to stay and work within guidelines set by the Owner, with help from the Moderators. And those who don't cause tensions and disrespect the Owner, other members, and guest.

You made another mistake in belief, you believe and wrote; " However I want to know, are the administrators here at Destee encouraging whites to become members? "

The administrators are encouraging anyone like minded like themselves, who want to participate in a forum that is free of name calling. They encourage, unity and what they don’t do is make anyone feel uncomfortable. Unlike your initial post. You know the one that started this issue.

I'm not trying to phase your life. That would be misleading me. My message I thought was clear; maybe you need to consider seriously what you threaten to do.

Why the hurry up, impatience of do it now? That is a blood thirsty learned behavior I joined this form to get away from. I found that on BET. And other well established sites that ran willy-nilly morals and administration. Forums I'm trying hard to stay clear of. They have and are run by a mental mob mentality I don't experience here and don't care to associate with.

If your donating it is appreciated. If you stay welcome. But don't make it uncomfortable for anyone here with hatred, and rhetoric that belongs someplace else. Please.

To decide on anything because ten dollars or hundred dollars are hanging in the wind, isn't the approach that should be taken. Breath! Threating to produce it if things go a certain way. Is wrong. Dead wrong. This post of yours like the other are a division within themselves. Read that again.

If can't divide a relative down the middle without causing death. There are mixed blood and white spouses within my extended family. Never been brought up to hate. Never will hate. I'll disagree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back