Black Spirituality Religion : Yes...Jesus Was A Muslim.

SAMURAI36 said:
That's actually not correct. Contemporary historians refute the historical exsistence of Jesus.

You'd be hard-pressed to find 3 consecutive historians in today's times that support this claims.

Further, FLAVIUS JOSEPHUS is not the most credible of historians; he's been known to have written some rather biased perspectives about various cultures within the Middle East.

When? And by Whom?

If you want to use that way of thinking you can refute the existence of any famous person from antiquity. You have to keep in mind that there wouldnt be much written about a man that most people thought was nothing more than a trouble making carpenter from a backwater town. Most historians support the existence of Christ I suggest you check your facts.

oceolo said:
If you want to use that way of thinking you can refute the existence of any famous person from antiquity.

Not true at all.......Just about every Sheqhem and Sheqhet (whom the Bible falsely calls Pharoahs and queens) is acocunted for, because their bodies are lying in tombs in the Valley of the Kings/Queens.

Prophet Muhammad is accounted for, because his remains are in his tomb in Saudi Arabia.

Even though a body was never produced, we know that GENGHIS KHAN existed, because of the numerous artifacts of him.

You have nothing of the sort for any character within the Bible whatsoever.

And conflicting stories from biases historical writers do not count as evidence.

You have to keep in mind that there wouldnt be much written about a man that most people thought was nothing more than a trouble making carpenter from a backwater town. Most historians support the existence of Christ I suggest you check your facts.

I'd like to check YOUR facts, actually.....And I'm still waiting for you to provide a list of MODERN-DAY historians that support this "BELIEF".

As I stated previously, you'll be hard-pressed to find 3 consecutive archeologists who support the exsistence of Christ.

At best, a few will say that the story of Christ was based on "someone", but that for the most part, the story is mostly mythological.

PEACE

oceolo said:
If you want to use that way of thinking you can refute the existence of any famous person from antiquity. You have to keep in mind that there wouldnt be much written about a man that most people thought was nothing more than a trouble making carpenter from a backwater town. Most historians support the existence of Christ I suggest you check your facts.

peace,

- as it is asked of myself & others often "please show some evidence of these historians or anyone who makes these claims that Jesus existed". The contradicting Gospels are not sufficient!!

- can a brutha see a picture or suntin' - ???

peace

info-moetry said:
peace,

- as it is asked of myself & others often "please show some evidence of these historians or anyone who makes these claims that Jesus existed". The contradicting Gospels are not sufficient!!

- can a brutha see a picture or suntin' - ???

peace

Here are some books and websites that argue Jesus did live:

The Case For Christ
by Lee Strobel

Beyond Blind Faith
by Paul Little

The Evidence For The Ressurection Of Jesus Christ:Legal Historical And Eyewitness Evidence For The Ressurection
by Richard M. Riss

http://www.myfortress.org/historians.html
http://www.leaderu.com/truth/1truth22.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back