Black People : Yes, I hate. I don't deny it.

An Interesting Perspective!

[QUOTE="KingSango, post: 868847, member: 40840" Yes I hate some people and I don't think it's nothing wrong with it. I hate snakes. I once had a copperhead snake asleep in my backyard. I woke his butt up and sent him on his way back into his natural habitat. I didn't cause any harm to the snake because I know God made him and only God has a right to take him out.

I've heard Africans tell me they've found snakes in their homes back in Africa and simply picked them up and took them outside back to the woods. Old African wisdom says where there's hate, the best medicine is separation.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad called for separation from the White racist people of this nation. I hate White Americans and I'm not about to change that just because someone thinks it's wrong or not correct because that's what their bible or preacher told them.

There is simply a huge difference between hating someone and acting against them to do them wrong. It is a matter of choice to do good or evil but its also a choice to love your enemies or hate them. I choose to hate my enemies with all my anger in me. I have family members I hate and care absolutely nothing for them at all because they are evil.

So why should I be so kind enough to love people who don't have no blood relations to me and do me evil? Who at a drop of a dime do evil to innocent people. Should I befriend the evil ones and turn my back upon the victims?

I think hate is a positive motivator as I've said before African wisdom prescribes separation when hate is between you. Hate motivates me to stop dealing with people who try and short change me and play me for stupid.

And do my own thing, own my property, my own land, live by my own rules, all the things that come from hate can be positive if we allow it. I hate People who don't love me and mean me no darn good, I get the hell away from them. I hate envious people and that's a whole lot of Black people I don't like because they are envious.

I hate the Black Greek societies and the Masonic orders for the evils they do against the grass roots people, helping the White racists keep us oppressed. I hate the F.B.I for its Cointellpro, malicious programs done against Blacks, in order to keep us underdeveloped. Oh! I hate the filthy blood thirsty, racist institutions in this country who keep us down with institutionalized racism.

I hate Western civilization I think it's filthy and inferior to the ones our Egun created. I hate living in a White man's nation that a white man created and runs. I hate to have to stand before them and bow in any shape, form or fashion. I hate the Pledge of Allegiance and I never stand or raise my hand when it's being played or sung.

I hate to go into a church and see white angels, white people flying around like their godlike when I know in fact they are far from God. I hate any religion or philosophy or teaching that is a fabrication and outright lie, that plays upon my intelligence and tricks my emotions in order to garnish my loyalty.

I hate people who hate others yet hide it behind hypocritical principles and fake love for all sayings. So what's so wrong with hating? The things that I hate are reasonable, I hate evil things, evil ideas and evil people. I hate war because it never built anything of greatness.

I hate those who devote themselves to making war upon others secretly or openly. I don't deny I'm a hater of evil things, evil ideas and evil people.

So am I less than Godly because I hate?

Well the Bible says, "He who loves this world is an enemy to God".

My last statement, I hate and I don't care what anyone has to say about it, what they feel about it or what they think about it. It's a done deal. [/QUOTE]
Is what you’re describing HATRED or merely a rational response to the so diverse array of threats facing Humanity in general, non-whites and peoples of African ethnicity specifically, in the 21st century?

What vested interest do you or any of us have with regard to existing in DENIAL of the maliciously EVIL manner in which the POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc are deliberately generating CHAOS worldwide in the 21st century?

What is even more worrying is the far from subtle manner in which these CLOWNS continue to project and promote that 500-1000 million is this planet’s sustainable population, despite the FACT that there are already over 7000 million people here; whereas if THEY could all be persuaded that devout homosexuality is the way forward [with even only 20% going that way still a significant population reduction], wouldn’t their current over population worries vanish within a couple of generations [making the
LGBT lobby useful to them after all, which explains their rights currently being more important than anyone else’s apparently]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Brother KingSango, first and foremost, I admire your courage. I consider you to be one of, if not the most courageous brother on this website. You put yourself out there and call a spade a spade. Although we have disagreed in the past, IMO, those disagreements were negligible, "fine points" only. Our goal of self-determination for black people, wherever in the world you find us, I believe is the same. So! Take this "disagreement" in that spirit. Please. :)

I have said it before and I'll say it again: I hate no one. I've come close once or twice, but hate is simply to wearying an emotion for me to hold close. Not when there are other ways of dealing with vexatious persons AND people(s). Especially people(s). I wrote the following on another thread, and it should give you a feeling for where I'm coming from:

"Ideology comes out of heeding the lessons of history, and fashioning an intellectual model (as opposed to "reactive" emotionalism) or code of behavior to live by. Ideology gives one an "organized" way to think about the world and oneself ("ME") in relationship to the world. Without a coherent ideology, confusion, inconsistency and complicated decision-making on a PERSONAL level when dealing with world issues are your lot. A good example:

When Khrushchev first came to the U.S., he met and fell under the spell of the lovely, charming and gracious Jackie Kennedy, then First Lady of the United States. But it was not long-lasting. In casting off her 'spell', Khrushchev said something to the effect of why wouldn't he be taken with Jackie? She had been born into privilege. All the resources of the country were and had always been geared toward make her appealing. Everything she was, was a result of a capitalist system that impoverishes the working classes for the benefit of the rich, a system he thought immoral and to which he was diametrically opposed.

Jackie Kennedy's feminine appeal did not "wear" off for Khrushchev. Once he started thinking with his head again, (the one on top of his neck), Khrushchev's Communist World View asserted itself and he automatically recoiled and "cast" it off.

Khrushchev's Communist worldview told him WHO he was, WHAT he was about, and without him having to agonize once about Jackie being an 'individual', REMINDED him that she was the enemy. Which did not mean he treated her any the less kindly or respectfully, just to be aware of who he was dealing with and to make his decisions accordingly.

This is the value, the gift of, for me, an (ideological) Africentric world-view. It keeps me grounded in who I am, what I'm about (my values and principles) and always aware of how I should conduct myself in any given situation."

So while I understand where you're coming from, I think a person can get to that level without grinding up hate. If life is like a pie, then come hell or high water, I'm going to get my slice. If I have to fight you (generic "you" - not you personally) for being greedy and trying to hog it all, so be it. I will use every weapon at my disposal, including my little gray cells, in the battle for MY slice. But I don't have to hate you to claim what's mine.... no matter how ruthlessly I may go about taking it.

[QUOTE="Kadijah, post: 869317, member: 35973" Brother KingSango, first and foremost, I admire your courage. I consider you to be one of, if not the most courageous brother on this website. You put yourself out there and call a spade a spade. Although we have disagreed in the past, IMO, those disagreements were negligible, "fine points" only. Our goal of self-determination for black people, wherever in the world you find us, I believe is the same. So! Take this "disagreement" in that spirit. Please. :)

I have said it before and I'll say it again: I hate no one. I've come close once or twice, but hate is simply to wearying an emotion for me harbor. Not when there are other ways of dealing with vexatious persons AND people(s). Especially people(s). I wrote the following on another thread, and it should give you a feeling for where I'm coming from:

"Ideology comes out of heeding the lessons of history, and fashioning an intellectual model (as opposed to "reactive" emotionalism) or code of behavior to live by. Ideology gives one an "organized" way to think about the world and oneself ("ME") in relationship to the world. Without a coherent ideology, confusion, inconsistency and complicated decision-making on a PERSONAL level when dealing with world issues are your lot. A good example:

When Khrushchev first came to the U.S., he met and fell under the spell of the lovely, charming and gracious Jackie Kennedy, then First Lady of the United States. But it was not long-lasting. In casting off her 'spell', Khrushchev said something to the effect of why wouldn't he be taken with Jackie?

She had been born into privilege. All the resources of the country were and had always been geared toward make her appealing. Everything she was, was a result of a capitalist system that impoverishes the working classes for the benefit of the rich, a system he thought immoral and to which he was diametrically opposed.

Jackie Kennedy's feminine appeal did not "wear" off for Khrushchev. Once he started thinking with his head again, (the one on top of his neck), Khrushchev's Communist World View asserted itself and he automatically recoiled and "cast" it off.

Khrushchev's Communist worldview told him WHO he was, WHAT he was about, and without him having to agonize once about Jackie being an 'individual', REMINDED him that she was the enemy. Which did not mean he treated her any the less kindly or respectfully, just to be aware of who he was dealing with and to make his decisions accordingly.

This is the value, the gift of, for me, an (ideological) Africentric world-view. It keeps me grounded in who I am, what I'm about (my values and principles) and always aware of how I should conduct myself in any given situation."

So while I understand where you're coming from, I think a person can get to that level without grinding up hate. If life is like a pie, then come hell or high water, I'm going to get my slice. If I have to fight you (generic "you" - not you personally) for being greedy and trying to hog it all, so be it. I will use every weapon at my disposal, including my little gray cells, in the battle for MY slice. But I don't have to hate you to claim what's mine.... no matter how ruthlessly I may go about taking it.[/QUOTE]

No one has any choices with regard to the ethnic clan/Socio-economic status/circumstances that they are born into, which in addition to their language, culture and level of formal mis-education can very very efficiently program them into brain dead AUTOMATON mode, to consistently function with the rational processing power with regard to factual information of an amoeba or brick; underlining why my tag [below] is applicable to ALL of US, isn’t the only variable just how severely damaged one is, or even more despicably those who consciously choose to be EVIL [we all have a choice], do harm [or are just genuinely UNWELL], view the manipulation/total domination as opposed to elevation of Humanity as their birth right?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Yes I hate some people and I don't think it's nothing wrong with it. I hate snakes. I once had a copperhead snake asleep in my backyard. I woke his butt up and sent him on his way back into his natural habitat. I didn't cause any harm to the snake because I know God made him and only God has a right to take him out. I've heard Africans tell me they've found snakes in their homes back in Africa and simply picked them up and took them outside back to the woods. Old African wisdom says where there's hate, the best medicine is separation. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad called for separation from the White racist people of this nation. I hate White Americans and I'm not about to change that just because someone thinks it's wrong or not correct because that's what their bible or preacher told them.

There is simply a huge difference between hating someone and acting against them to do them wrong. It is a matter of choice to do good or evil but its also a choice to love your enemies or hate them. I choose to hate my enemies with all my anger in me. I have family members I hate and care absolutely nothing for them at all because they are evil. So why should I be so kind enough to love people who don't have no blood relations to me and do me evil? Who at a drop of a dime do evil to innocent people. Should I befriend the evil ones and turn my back upon the victims?

I think hate is a positive motivator as I've said before African wisdom prescribes separation when hate is between you. Hate motivates me to stop dealing with people who try and short change me and play me for stupid. And do my own thing, own my property, my own land, live by my own rules, all the things that come from hate can be positive if we allow it. I hate People who don't love me and mean me no darn good, I get the hell away from them. I hate envious people and that's a whole lot of Black people I don't like because they are envious. I hate the Black Greek societies and the Masonic orders for the evils they do against the grass roots people, helping the White racists keep us oppressed. I hate the F.B.I for its Cointellpro, malicious programs done against Blacks, in order to keep us underdeveloped. Oh! I hate the filthy blood thirsty, racist institutions in this country who keep us down with institutionalized racism.

I hate Western civilization I think it's filthy and inferior to the ones our Egun created. I hate living in a White man's nation that a white man created and runs. I hate to have to stand before them and bow in any shape, form or fashion. I hate the Pledge of Allegiance and I never stand or raise my hand when it's being played or sung. I hate to go into a church and see white angels, white people flying around like their godlike when I know in fact they are far from God. I hate any religion or philosophy or teaching that is a fabrication and outright lie, that plays upon my intelligence and tricks my emotions in order to garnish my loyalty.

I hate people who hate others yet hide it behind hypocritical principles and fake love for all sayings. So what's so wrong with hating? The things that I hate are reasonable, I hate evil things, evil ideas and evil people. I hate war because it never built anything of greatness. I hate those who devout themselves to making war upon others secretly or openly. I don't deny I'm a hater of evil things, evil ideas and evil people. So am I less than Godly because I hate? Well the Bible says, "He who loves this world is an enemy to God". My last statement, I hate and I don't care what anyone has to say about it, what they feel about it or what they think about it. It's a done deal.

Guess what my brother? I love you and I understand everything you said. Your rage has a place in the struggle. As long as you can control it (I see control in your words) and keep it in perspective. The emotion of hate can be a great motivator it just cannot consume you. I have chosen not to hate. I just recognize how hateful they are and act accordingly. I also have learned to forgive that does not mean punishment will not be levied. check this out. Please watch this.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back