Black People : Yes, I hate. I don't deny it.

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
Yes I hate some people and I don't think it's nothing wrong with it. I hate snakes. I once had a copperhead snake asleep in my backyard. I woke his butt up and sent him on his way back into his natural habitat. I didn't cause any harm to the snake because I know God made him and only God has a right to take him out. I've heard Africans tell me they've found snakes in their homes back in Africa and simply picked them up and took them outside back to the woods. Old African wisdom says where there's hate, the best medicine is separation. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad called for separation from the White racist people of this nation. I hate White Americans and I'm not about to change that just because someone thinks it's wrong or not correct because that's what their bible or preacher told them.

There is simply a huge difference between hating someone and acting against them to do them wrong. It is a matter of choice to do good or evil but its also a choice to love your enemies or hate them. I choose to hate my enemies with all my anger in me. I have family members I hate and care absolutely nothing for them at all because they are evil. So why should I be so kind enough to love people who don't have no blood relations to me and do me evil? Who at a drop of a dime do evil to innocent people. Should I befriend the evil ones and turn my back upon the victims?

I think hate is a positive motivator as I've said before African wisdom prescribes separation when hate is between you. Hate motivates me to stop dealing with people who try and short change me and play me for stupid. And do my own thing, own my property, my own land, live by my own rules, all the things that come from hate can be positive if we allow it. I hate People who don't love me and mean me no darn good, I get the hell away from them. I hate envious people and that's a whole lot of Black people I don't like because they are envious. I hate the Black Greek societies and the Masonic orders for the evils they do against the grass roots people, helping the White racists keep us oppressed. I hate the F.B.I for its Cointellpro, malicious programs done against Blacks, in order to keep us underdeveloped. Oh! I hate the filthy blood thirsty, racist institutions in this country who keep us down with institutionalized racism.

I hate Western civilization I think it's filthy and inferior to the ones our Egun created. I hate living in a White man's nation that a white man created and runs. I hate to have to stand before them and bow in any shape, form or fashion. I hate the Pledge of Allegiance and I never stand or raise my hand when it's being played or sung. I hate to go into a church and see white angels, white people flying around like their godlike when I know in fact they are far from God. I hate any religion or philosophy or teaching that is a fabrication and outright lie, that plays upon my intelligence and tricks my emotions in order to garnish my loyalty.

I hate people who hate others yet hide it behind hypocritical principles and fake love for all sayings. So what's so wrong with hating? The things that I hate are reasonable, I hate evil things, evil ideas and evil people. I hate war because it never built anything of greatness. I hate those who devout themselves to making war upon others secretly or openly. I don't deny I'm a hater of evil things, evil ideas and evil people. So am I less than Godly because I hate? Well the Bible says, "He who loves this world is an enemy to God". My last statement, I hate and I don't care what anyone has to say about it, what they feel about it or what they think about it. It's a done deal.

Yes I hate some people and I don't think it's nothing wrong with it. I hate snakes. I once had a copperhead snake asleep in my backyard. I woke his butt up and sent him on his way back into his natural habitat. I didn't cause any harm to the snake because I know God made him and only God has a right to take him out. I've heard Africans tell me they've found snakes in their homes back in Africa and simply picked them up and took them outside back to the woods. Old African wisdom says where there's hate, the best medicine is separation. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad called for separation from the White racist people of this nation. I hate White Americans and I'm not about to change that just because someone thinks it's wrong or not correct because that's what their bible or preacher told them.

There is simply a huge difference between hating someone and acting against them to do them wrong. It is a matter of choice to do good or evil but its also a choice to love your enemies or hate them. I choose to hate my enemies with all my anger in me. I have family members I hate and care absolutely nothing for them at all because they are evil. So why should I be so kind enough to love people who don't have no blood relations to me and do me evil? Who at a drop of a dime do evil to innocent people. Should I befriend the evil ones and turn my back upon the victims?

I think hate is a positive motivator as I've said before African wisdom prescribes separation when hate is between you. Hate motivates me to stop dealing with people who try and short change me and play me for stupid. And do my own thing, own my property, my own land, live by my own rules, all the things that come from hate can be positive if we allow it. I hate People who don't love me and mean me no darn good, I get the hell away from them. I hate envious people and that's a whole lot of Black people I don't like because they are envious. I hate the Black Greek societies and the Masonic orders for the evils they do against the grass roots people, helping the White racists keep us oppressed. I hate the F.B.I for its Cointellpro, malicious programs done against Blacks, in order to keep us underdeveloped. Oh! I hate the filthy blood thirsty, racist institutions in this country who keep us down with institutionalized racism.

I hate Western civilization I think it's filthy and inferior to the ones our Egun created. I hate living in a White man's nation that a white man created and runs. I hate to have to stand before them and bow in any shape, form or fashion. I hate the Pledge of Allegiance and I never stand or raise my hand when it's being played or sung. I hate to go into a church and see white angels, white people flying around like their godlike when I know in fact they are far from God. I hate any religion or philosophy or teaching that is a fabrication and outright lie, that plays upon my intelligence and tricks my emotions in order to garnish my loyalty.

I hate people who hate others yet hide it behind hypocritical principles and fake love for all sayings. So what's so wrong with hating? The things that I hate are reasonable, I hate evil things, evil ideas and evil people. I hate war because it never built anything of greatness. I hate those who devout themselves to making war upon others secretly or openly. I don't deny I'm a hater of evil things, evil ideas and evil people. So am I less than Godly because I hate? Well the Bible says, "He who loves this world is an enemy to God". My last statement, I hate and I don't care what anyone has to say about it, what they feel about it or what they think about it. It's a done deal.
The Bible teaches, among other things, that there is "a time to love and a time to hate"! Commonsense dictates that hate will not sustain very much if anything, only love will. Now don't get it twisted, I'm not talking about loving our enemies. I'm talking about loving our people enough to kill or be killed for them!!! I don't think you really hate family members, you just hate to see them coming! Smile

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back