Black Poetry : Yea I Still Remember

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Jelani_Dalmar, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Jelani_Dalmar

Jelani_Dalmar Active Member MEMBER

USAF
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yea I Still Remember

You know I can still remember the brief time we shared…though brief you surely left me with a mind full of imaginary sequences of events. I wish we could have then bent…some rules…because you were something I longed for…and I had in store. Some serious leg quivering, toe curling, sheet grabbing, shoulder biting…exciting…delighting…enticing…Mmmm…the kind of things that an orgasmic dream is made of.

Yea, I still remember…
    and I still taste your taste, and I can still see your face, as pretty as it wanna be…you’re as beautiful as you wanna be…as sexy as you need to be…got me wondering when you’ll ever get down with me…again…my friends tell me I need to let you go because you will never be mine, put it behind me, but I feel in time…our love will shine…cause if loving you is wrong then I’ve committed the crime…

Yea I still remember…
    You asked me before did I want something to come easy or hard, you got ya mind right…so I need to play my cards right…and I might…be able to show you for a night…that my might…is nothing to be taken lightly. I hope you enjoyed reading “A Few Questions” like Essences I want you to be that lady between my sheets…there I will show you why I’m the Webster’s definition of freak…meaning someone who knows no boundaries and is very willing to explore each and every aspect of any sexual encounter.

Yea I still remember…
    I plan to treat your body like uncharted grounds…beautiful and mysterious, with your deepest darkest spots craving to be found. As I sat out on this long journey, the only tools I will need, is my tongue and my lips and this big ole…well you have an idea what I’m working wit. Like Malign, I plan to seek out things about your body that you never even knew…it’s true…I’ve got serious plans to be deep inside you. Hoping to get lost in your uncharted waters, not even caring what’s next to come…well dayum…where did this waterfall come from. Well since I’m down here, I might as well stay and let my tongue & lips bathe in your bodies natural watery ways…Ahhhhh…this is hitting the spot just right…I’m so naughty when I’m nice….

Yea I still remember…
    Dreams of intimate night outs, you wearing that sexy short skirt…ya flirt…only a lady of your poise and class can make that outfit work. Whether it’s that skirt, or capri’s , or those hip huggin jeans…I still feel for you cause you’re a lady at all times…your mine…my 365 day valentine. If I was blind…I’d use my tongue to read your body as if it were Braille…can you tell, the way a brotha vent’s…you truly left me with a mind full of imaginary sequences of events.

Yea I still remember…
    Thoughts of having you in a stand still position…in and instant…I can slide my key into your ignition…the friction…is and addiction…I’m G.I. Long Stroke and my mission…is to subdue you into and orgasmic mental condition…Yea I still daydream about what should have been…what could have been…and what would have been, the utmost, extraordinary sexual encounter you’ve ever been exposed to…So sit back and let Daddy show you…

Yea I still remember….
    Hanging out with the fellas to relieve my sorrow…Like that lil red head said, thinking of tomorrow…would be a better day…it would be okay, things would finally go my way…But I guess faith has other plans, cause “us” were dealt a different hand…In all honesty all I have is my visions, and my thoughts, and imagination…the anticipation of seeing you that know one knows…yearning for you like a prisoner awaiting his parole. What is it that you put on me, your beauty, elegance, or your splendor…I can promise you that next time we meet, you will tell me…Yea I remember…

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    dis here made me remember back den
    very heated flow....

3. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    i enjoyed this read.... :angel1:

4. Jelani_Dalmar

Jelani_Dalmar Active Member MEMBER

USAF
    Ratings:
    +0
    Versatile

Thanks for the love, I know my writing doesn't always appeal to everyone. Not everyone like to hear about sex, or death, or pain....Allot of people I hear like to talk about LOVE...and this make believe Utopia...I like to put it out their....Feel me.

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    feel ya vibing ....keep writting about it
    the world need to know the reality of life .
    flow on

6. Randee

Randee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Legal
    Ratings:
    +43
    you made me remember and I wasn't even there. Dayum, I need a cold shower.

7. poeticlyspeakin

poeticlyspeakin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Living
    Home is where the heart is, but my heart isn't her
    Ratings:
    +7
    dayuuuuuuuuuuum

If i cant relate to this than im dead. I know this feelin all too well. lol all i can do is laugh cuz I know this feelin so well! lol nice flow

8. sarcasm4eva

sarcasm4eva Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    dayum.....this was hot.good work. got me rememberin a specific time not to long ago. ahh, i think i need a cold shower now.lol. much love :)

9. Bluewater

Bluewater Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Praising The Lord
    Ratings:
    +44
    flow on :rolling: poet
    this is :hot:
    very nice
    Peace

10. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    well dayum....i don't think i gotta tell you this is hot cuz i feel the steam off the screen:lol: