Black Spirituality Religion : Ye are NOT gods....ptII

Ralfa'il

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 25, 2005
We've already looked at Psalms 82

"1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. 2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. 3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. 4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. 5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations. "

And established the fact that in this verse the word "gods" was refering to beings within the congreation of the Al Mighty.
The "sons of God" or the "heavenly hosts"....if you will.....that were being judged by Him, not humanity where were talked of separately.

God tells these beings that they will die "like men".

So obviously they weren't men to begin with.

But where did this idea that humans could achieve "god status" simply through acquiring knowledge originate?

According to the Bible (for those who believe).

In Genesis chapter 3 we read:

"1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Well first of all, there had to be other "gods" around for the woman and man to see and admire in order for them to desire to be like them. Obviously THEY weren't gods...yet atleast...or else Satan wouldn't have been able to tempt them with the promise of being gods.

I advise you to read up on the history of Angels, Jinn, and the Cherubim.

The second thing we notice is that Satan didn't promise the woman that she would be GOD...no..no..no....

They both understood that they'd never be the Al Mighty because there was only One. But she figured she and her man could be exalted to such an extent that they'd be superior to what they were presently and transform themselves into gods or as the gods that they obviously observed in thier environment.

And look how Satan promised her that they'd be as "gods" and having what...knowledge.

Satan always seems to attribute the gaining of knowledge with becoming divine.

He never tells you that you have to be born a god, he tells you you can "study" your way into god hood by seeking knowledge.
Just like white men claim that since we "evolved" from apes into humans; we can all eventually "evolve" from humans to gods.

Well hell, if that's the case then most doctors and scientist would be gods living longer and much happier than the rest of humanity, but obviously they're not.

You can eat an entire encyclopedia and wash it down with some alphabet soup if you want, you'll never be a god because you weren't born or created to be one.
It's not in your nature.

Ofcourse we should study, and most importantly UNDERSTAND what we're studying...but never overstep your boundaries by believing you're something your not.

All it takes is one family tragedy or illness to not only put you right back in your place, but often leave you in a state of confusion worse than you were originally.

Finally....

Isn't it funny that just like Satan worked on the woman, many of these so-called spiritualists and New Agerss who teach humans are suppresed gods and religion is just a form of oppression tend to especially target women?

As much as they can debate and slam the men of a religion calling them stupid or weak, they all seem to go out of their way not to offend or turn away the sistaz.

When they debate men:

Brutha that's so foolish Jesus ain't never.....

Hold on...you're out of line man.....

Take that back to your Arab slave master...

Do you wake up that stupid and does it last all day.....

But when it comes to the women:

Oh sista your a goddess and don't know it.....

Oh queen, yes but you must understand.....

You are so right Jesus does save but can't you see.....

Well queenie I'm a Muslim to but you have to understand the meaning of....

Well if you join MY system of belief we'll take away your burden and won't oppress you like...

That tells you they're being deceptive right there, because gender shouldn't matter when debating logic....right is right and wrong is wrong.

But Satan has a history of working on the woman in order to get to the man.

This is why most learne men, scholars, and leaders of religious communities were encouraged and sometimes required to be married before they assumed positions of power. So that their social and sexual lives would be somewhat stable and they could make the best and most correct decisions without bias or ulterior motives.

But the REAL aim of Satan and this "ye are gods" crap isn't to get you to realize your potential.

The real aim is to eventually turn you away from worshipping God, so you can begin worshipping other "gods" (humans) with higher knowledge than yourself.

They want you to worship THEM.

Ralfa'il said:
Where did this idea that humans could achieve "god status" simply through acquiring knowledge originate?

According to the Bible (for those who believe).

In Genesis chapter 3 we read:

"1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Well first of all, there had to be other "gods" around for the woman and man to see and admire in order for them to desire to be like them. Obviously THEY weren't gods...yet atleast...or else Satan wouldn't have been able to tempt them with the promise of being gods.

I advise you to read up on the history of Angels, Jinn, and the Cherubim.

The second thing we notice is that Satan didn't promise the woman that she would be GOD...no..no..no....

They both understood that they'd never be the Al Mighty because there was only One. But she figured she and her man could be exalted to such an extent that they'd be superior to what they were presently and transform themselves into gods or as the gods that they obviously observed in thier environment.

And look how Satan promised her that they'd be as "gods" and having what...knowledge.

Satan always seems to attribute the gaining of knowledge with becoming divine.

He never tells you that you have to be born a god, he tells you you can "study" your way into god hood by seeking knowledge.
Just like white men claim that since we "evolved" from apes into humans; we can all eventually "evolve" from humans to gods.

Well hell, if that's the case then most doctors and scientist would be gods living longer and much happier than the rest of humanity, but obviously they're not.

You can eat an entire encyclopedia and wash it down with some alphabet soup if you want, you'll never be a god because you weren't born or created to be one.
It's not in your nature.

Ofcourse we should study, and most importantly UNDERSTAND what we're studying...but never overstep your boundaries by believing you're something your not.

All it takes is one family tragedy or illness to not only put you right back in your place, but often leave you in a state of confusion worse than you were originally.

Finally....

Isn't it funny that just like Satan worked on the woman, many of these so-called spiritualists and New Agerss who teach humans are suppresed gods and religion is just a form of oppression tend to especially target women?

As much as they can debate and slam the men of a religion calling them stupid or weak, they all seem to go out of their way not to offend or turn away the sistaz.

When they debate men:

Brutha that's so foolish Jesus ain't never.....

Hold on...you're out of line man.....

Take that back to your Arab slave master...

Do you wake up that stupid and does it last all day.....

But when it comes to the women:

Oh sista your a goddess and don't know it.....

Oh queen, yes but you must understand.....

You are so right Jesus does save but can't you see.....

Well queenie I'm a Muslim to but you have to understand the meaning of....

Well if you join MY system of belief we'll take away your burden and won't oppress you like...

That tells you they're being deceptive right there, because gender shouldn't matter when debating logic....right is right and wrong is wrong.

But Satan has a history of working on the woman in order to get to the man.

This is why most learne men, scholars, and leaders of religious communities were encouraged and sometimes required to be married before they assumed positions of power. So that their social and sexual lives would be somewhat stable and they could make the best and most correct decisions without bias or ulterior motives.

But the REAL aim of Satan and this "ye are gods" crap isn't to get you to realize your potential.

The real aim is to eventually turn you away from worshipping God, so you can begin worshipping other "gods" (humans) with higher knowledge than yourself.

peace,

<breather in, breathe out>
- you're not, (nor have you ever to be honest) even sounding like a muslim!!

God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die
- first, let me say that the tree in the middle of the garden is the Electromagnetic Ankh. See how it says "ye shall not eat of it, NEITHER shall YE TOUCH IT" - in order to eat it, one has to TOUCH IT correct. so why the need to say not too touch it after you have already said don't eat of it. The only one's able to handle the Ankh were the Priests who knew how to hold it and not get electrocuted by the powerful charge the Ankh holds. "neither touch it LEST YE DIE"...........

The story of Adam and Eve has nothing to do with black people, we run around naked all day long and some tribes in Afrika still do. SO why would a black person run and hide from realizing they are naked??

- do you even know what you are talking about brother?

- Ralf, be serious for a minute here if you can........God is not the name of the Supreme Being, so as I've stated to you and others b4 "god" is a mind state built on elevation and the foundation is knowledge.

would you really, in your feeble attempt to disuade people tell them that knowledge is evil and from satan as you have said here?

- this would apply to a religious mind, not a free one!!

It's not in your nature.[/QUOTE] - what do you know about anyone's nature besides your own Ralf.....this coming from someone who is constantly in coversations about our ancestors and their HIGH civilizations that are un-matched to this day!! Surely your jealousy has not blinded you to this extent...

Holy Qu'ran (Somebody has to use it)

Adam's origin in the Qu'ran in the heaven's 2:32-40
Allah created all SONS Of ADAM in Nobility 17:70
ALLAH created Adam in the BEST MOULD 95:4)

- when prophet Muhammad ascended did he not meet (as the Qu'ran says) "FATHER ADDAM" on the first level of HEAVEN which is the foundation???

so if the story of Adam is also in the Qu'ran again I ask you what are you doing in someone elses book using scripture.........I know Muslims who totally refuse to touch the bible and they are ORTHODOX MuSLIMS & don't even use the bible to try and back there points, they only use the Qu'ran..........

you sure are putting in a lot of energy to try and defend the bible and condemn those who go by their natural title of "GOD" & "GODDESS"

from what I've seen and heard from your own statements, you don't want a goddess or a "strong black woman" so a brother like me is a thorn in your side which is why you really go out of your way with this "God" business.

If sisters know they are goddess and have knowledge of self someone like you can not prey on them or stalk them to feed them what you want them to know to make you look like some type of "holy one" as you say you do during Juma!!

"seek the truth"

"too black, too strong"!!!!!!!!!

Info

You've certainly given me a plate full (of something)....

But let me say right off the bat that I'm CERTAINLY not suggesting that knowlege or the acquiring of knowledge is evil or from Satan.

WHAT YOU DO with that knowledge can ether be good or evil, positive or negative.

My point was that we shouldn't be deceived into believing that gaining knowledge will somehow make us divine, gods, or other than our human selves; nor should we worship those with more knowledge as if they were gods and superior to us.

Ralfa'il said:
Info

But let me say right off the bat that I'm CERTAINLY not suggesting that knowlege or the acquiring of knowledge is evil or from Satan.

WHAT YOU DO with that knowledge can ether be good or evil, positive or negative.

My point was that we shouldn't be deceived into believing that gaining knowledge will somehow make us divine, gods, or other than our human selves; nor should we worship those with more knowledge as if they were gods and superior to us.

peace,

who ever said anything about worshipping someone because they have some knowledge??

Deceived by thinking knowledge will make us divine, gods or other than our hue-man selves?? Don't know where you got or get half of what you post brother............

I said seek knowledge as even YOUR prophet has said "from the cradle to the grave" or let's see if you know this one "Knowledge is the lost property of the believer"............any of this sound familiar Ralf.....

what you think/believe is fine, it's when you try to make it appear as if you know the thoughts, hearts and minds of others & start making up things to try and back your statements when you loose me!!!

Surely I said a lot more than what you have responded too here brother.....

- this is the type of response that I have come expect from you brother, which is why I said earlier I have never seen an ounce of Islam in you!! I am no authority, but even someone as un-learned as myself can recognize when someone is humble & respectful of women and wants for their brothers and sisters what he wants for himself........it ain't hard to tell!!!

Info

you're not, (nor have you ever to be honest) even sounding like a muslim!!
Let me get this straight....

Because I'm challenging the idea that we are all "gods" instead of human beings, that somehow makes me un-Islamic?

My friend, Muslims are taught that WE ARE HUMANS who were created to maintain the planet and serve our Creator.
Islam doesn't teach that we are to study and elevate our spirits until we "become gods".

The Nation of Islam is the only group I know of that call themselves Muslim and profess human beings to be "gods".

- first, let me say that the tree in the middle of the garden is the Electromagnetic Ankh. See how it says "ye shall not eat of it, NEITHER shall YE TOUCH IT" - in order to eat it, one has to TOUCH IT correct. so why the need to say not too touch it after you have already said don't eat of it. The only one's able to handle the Ankh were the Priests who knew how to hold it and not get electrocuted by the powerful charge the Ankh holds. "neither touch it LEST YE DIE"...........
Ok, you're saing that the story of Adam and Eve is symbolic.

You'll get no arguments out of me, but it says nothing about an Electromagnetic Ankh in neither the Bible nor Koran so to say that's what it represents is just heresay, not fact.

I can't argue with you about what the purpose of an electromagnetic Ankh is, but the MEANING behind the story of Adam and Eve can't be disputed by those who didn't write it.

The story of Adam and Eve has nothing to do with black people, we run around naked all day long and some tribes in Afrika still do. SO why would a black person run and hide from realizing they are naked??
No tribe in Africa runs around totally naked, the primary sexual organs of mature adultes are alway covered up in public.

Just like the story has both the man and woman covering thier genitals up with leaves.

I hope you aren't suggesting that our people in Africa are savage and run around butt naked!

No African would ever agree with this.

Ralf, be serious for a minute here if you can........God is not the name of the Supreme Being, so as I've stated to you and others b4 "god" is a mind state built on elevation and the foundation is knowledge.
Ofcourse "God" isn't the NAME of the Supreme Being, but it's on of the few words in the English language we have for the Creator and when the "g" is capitalized it's agreed on by most of the society to mean the Creator.

Let us not play with words brother, you know who "God" is.

Again, being a god is not ONLY a superior mind state but being superior physically and of a different origin as well.
We simply weren't created to be gods, only humans.

- this would apply to a religious mind, not a free one!!
So are you saying that "free minded" people deal with illness and tragedy differently than religions people?
They don't cry, sufffer, struggle with guilt and anxiety like everyone else?

when prophet Muhammad ascended did he not meet (as the Qu'ran says) "FATHER ADDAM" on the first level of HEAVEN which is the foundation???
We don't know prophet Muhammad ascended into the Heavens, so I don't know.

so if the story of Adam is also in the Qu'ran again I ask you what are you doing in someone elses book using scripture.........I know Muslims who totally refuse to touch the bible and they are ORTHODOX MuSLIMS & don't even use the bible to try and back there points, they only use the Qu'ran..........
But most of our people don't know the Koran...only the bible.

Since most of our people know only the Bible, I use that same Bible to enlighten and uplift them to be better HUMAN BEINGS...not gods.

you sure are putting in a lot of energy to try and defend the bible and condemn those who go by their natural title of "GOD" & "GODDESS"
You're wrong on both accounts.

I'm not defending the bible, nor am I condeming those who choose to call themselves "god or goddess".

I'm simply putting things in what I believe to be their proper context.

from what I've seen and heard from your own statements, you don't want a goddess or a "strong black woman" so a brother like me is a thorn in your side which is why you really go out of your way with this "God" business.
I don't know what this has to to with the subject of the thread but you're right I don't want a goddess or a strong black woman because I wouldn't be able to enjoy neither.

But a brutha like you who wants them wouldn't be a thorn in my side because you can take all of them off my hands.
Give me a nice, beautiful, feminine, HUMAN and you can have all the goddesses and strong women you want.

If sisters know they are goddess and have knowledge of self someone like you can not prey on them or stalk them to feed them what you want them to know to make you look like some type of "holy one" as you say you do during Juma!!
I don't know what you mean by "prey on or stalk" them feeding them what I want them to know.

Nearly all of these New Age cults have charismatic leaders who while tellling both the men and women that they are really gods and goddesses....nearly all of these leaders have harems of woman and concubines who they've gotten pregnant and abused.

They are the opposite of what they preach.

That's what happens when you first trick a person into believeing HUMANS can be god, then lead them to believe that YOU are a superior god and all of your wishes and desires should be honored by them.

These women see these fakes and phonies as either a superior god or God Himself and allow themselves to be used and abused.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back