Black Men : YBW: Zoe Saldana, Charlize Theron's Dangerous Emasculation of Black Boys

I don't knoIw all the facts, but these are some of the things that are bouncing around in my head.

1. Are these women white? How do you feel about wypipo adopting AA children? Are you ok with that.
It would be great if AA famililies could adopt AA children, but the fact is the median income for AA families is $11,000 a year, while the median income for white families is $141,000 a year. So, we are struggling to care for our own children. But, those who have the means should definitely step up.

2. Should Social Services get involved? Doesn't this situation warrant investigation from a higher authority, is this a violation of child abuse, emotional abuse, neglect, or something? Isn't this confusing to the children? Ten years from now, will these boys be saying, "I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body"?

3. I agree whole heartedly that this is a case of dangerous emasculation of these boys, and it needs to be addressed. It needs to be stopped.

What are you going to call Social Services for?

These children are adopted. It's no secret that Black children and teens go unchosen in group homes and orphanages when it comes to adoption at an alarming rate.

Did YOU step up and adopt any Black children?

You should worry about the thousands of young Black men who pack guns and visit carnage and suffering daily on our urban brothers and sisters. But no outrage about that, huh?

As usual, Black people grousing about the wrong danged things.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back