Black People Politics : Y'all know'bout this?:Atlanta Jewish Times owner apologizes for Obama assassination scenario

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
WASHINGTON (JTA) — The owner of the Atlanta Jewish Times apologized for an opinion column in which he counted President Obama’s assassination as among Israel’s options in heading off a nuclear Iran.

"I very much regret it, I wish I hadn’t made reference to it at all," Andrew Adler told JTA on Friday.

He said he would publish an apology in his next edition, and that reaction from readers had been overwhelmingly negative.

Fox News reported late Friday on its website that the Secret Service was investigating the column. In his interview with JTA, Adler said he had not been approached by the Secret Service.

In a Jan. 13 column, Adler, who is also the paper’s publisher, outlined what he said were three possible responses by Israel to Iran’s acquiring a nuclear weapon: a pre-emptive strike against Hamas and Hezbollah, terrorist groups that he said would be emboldened by a nuclear Iran; a direct strike on Iran; and "three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

He continued: "Yes, you read ‘three’ correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel’s existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don’t you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel’s most inner circles?"

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2012/01/20/news-...r-apologizes-for-obama-assassination-scenario

WASHINGTON (JTA) — The owner of the Atlanta Jewish Times apologized for an opinion column in which he counted President Obama’s assassination as among Israel’s options in heading off a nuclear Iran.

"I very much regret it, I wish I hadn’t made reference to it at all," Andrew Adler told JTA on Friday.

He said he would publish an apology in his next edition, and that reaction from readers had been overwhelmingly negative.

Fox News reported late Friday on its website that the Secret Service was investigating the column. In his interview with JTA, Adler said he had not been approached by the Secret Service.

In a Jan. 13 column, Adler, who is also the paper’s publisher, outlined what he said were three possible responses by Israel to Iran’s acquiring a nuclear weapon: a pre-emptive strike against Hamas and Hezbollah, terrorist groups that he said would be emboldened by a nuclear Iran; a direct strike on Iran; and "three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

He continued: "Yes, you read ‘three’ correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel’s existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don’t you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel’s most inner circles?"

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2012/01/20/news-...r-apologizes-for-obama-assassination-scenario

Who "foiled" the plot?

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/fraud/israel/news.php?q=1219941992

This happened 6 months ago. Any updates since then? I recall that he "stepped down" as editor of something (of his OWN newspaper :rolleyes: ). Other than that, it has been kept on the QT very nicely.

Check the dates again. January 2012. 17 months ago.

I was wrong. This thing happened 1 1/2 YEARS ago! At the time, I googled for info. What would be done about this direct threat to the life of the POTUS? Who was Andrew Adler? What's up!!!!????

Could find nothing.

Since the story has cropped up again, decided to do another google search. **sigh** Although the article is "conspiracy-laden" it raises important questions:

There is something fishy about this Andrew Adler ‘Kill Obama’ case. It came out of the blue…from a small below the radar Jewish publication, but from a major city, Atlanta. Why now, and why Andrew Adler?

-------------------------------
And then something else very strange, despite all the media coverage, where is the media digging out everything on our Andrew Adler life’s.

I have found nothing mentioned about him earlier than when he acquired the Atlanta Jewish Times, almost like it got off a space ship before that. And even more strange, no one seems to be asking any questions.

-----------------------------------

And thirdly, after reading all the press reports I could find, something was really standing out like a flashing neon sign. The background on Mr. Andrew Adler before he took over the Atlanta Jewish Times…was…well…like zero.

----------------------------------

So…off to Google I went…my top secret source that I refuse to disclose, even under torture, and up pops The United States v. Andrew R. Alder, 1999.
It seems that back during the Atlanta Olympics days someone called Andrew Alder was involved in a very big T-shirt promotion case for a big downtown vendor, The House of Blues, owned by Disney back then, and has had an interesting pedigree of ownership since then.

Our Googling of Mr. Andrew Alder pretty much came up the Obama story only, and one small photo on his website with no middle name.

We had posted the case above originally and I put feelers out with some local Atlanta Jewish folks asking around if anyone could fill me in more on him. So far the well is dry there. But I did get feedback that Mr. Obama’s Andrew Alder was an Andrew B., so the Appeals Court case reference has been pulled while checking for any middle name changes which we are still trying to track down.
So far Mr. Alder has what we call a ghost profile, some bouncing around on some Jewish newspapers, but not even showing up in the Social Security name registry for Atlanta, a very odd profile for someone in media.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01/22/killing-obama-united-states-vs-andrew-r-adler/

The article ends with: "there is a whiff to this, one we have smelled before."

Throwing out all the Jew-baiting, everything the authors says, I've been kind of mulling over myself. It's just too fantastic that nothing has surfaced about this guy, and that no major media - which thrives on controversy - has published anything about him or his paper either before or since. :10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back