Black People Politics : Y'all know'bout this?:Atlanta Jewish Times owner apologizes for Obama assassination scenario

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by RAPTOR, Aug 9, 2013.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    WASHINGTON (JTA) — The owner of the Atlanta Jewish Times apologized for an opinion column in which he counted President Obama’s assassination as among Israel’s options in heading off a nuclear Iran.

"I very much regret it, I wish I hadn’t made reference to it at all," Andrew Adler told JTA on Friday.

He said he would publish an apology in his next edition, and that reaction from readers had been overwhelmingly negative.

Fox News reported late Friday on its website that the Secret Service was investigating the column. In his interview with JTA, Adler said he had not been approached by the Secret Service.

In a Jan. 13 column, Adler, who is also the paper’s publisher, outlined what he said were three possible responses by Israel to Iran’s acquiring a nuclear weapon: a pre-emptive strike against Hamas and Hezbollah, terrorist groups that he said would be emboldened by a nuclear Iran; a direct strike on Iran; and "three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

He continued: "Yes, you read ‘three’ correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel’s existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don’t you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel’s most inner circles?"

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2012/01/20/news-...r-apologizes-for-obama-assassination-scenario

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Who "foiled" the plot?

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/fraud/israel/news.php?q=1219941992

3. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    This happened 6 months ago. Any updates since then? I recall that he "stepped down" as editor or something (of his OWN newspaper :rolleyes: ). Other than that, it has been kept on the QT very nicely.

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Check the dates again. January 2012. 17 months ago.

5. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    I was wrong. This thing happened 1 1/2 YEARS ago! At the time, I googled for info. What would be done about this direct threat to the life of the POTUS? Who was Andrew Adler? What's up!!!!????

Could find nothing.

Since the story has cropped up again, decided to do another google search. **sigh** Although the article is "conspiracy-laden" it raises important questions:

The article ends with: "there is a whiff to this, one we have smelled before."

Throwing out all the Jew-baiting, everything the authors says, I've been kind of mulling over myself. It's just too fantastic that nothing has surfaced about this guy, and that no major media - which thrives on controversy - has published anything about him or his paper either before or since. :10500: