Health and Wellness : Yall forreal scared of COVID?

directlite

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 1, 2020
Cause tbh I'm not with all the hype... Yes diligence, care, caution and common sense but the rest of the world does not seem to be reacting the way America is #IJS.... I feel a revolution comin' on :10200:

directlite

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 1, 2020
i have lost people to the disease. i suggest you take it seriously.
My condolences to you. I take it serious. I have known of people to transition during this time. I'm noticing that we are miseducated on the disease and how to combat it as well as the true causes of death; which are most times due to an underlying/pre-existing health conditions which are typically a result of improper diets and daily habits and rituals.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
My condolences to you. I take it serious. I have known of people to transition during this time. I'm noticing that we are miseducated on the disease and how to combat it as well as the true causes of death; which are most times due to an underlying/pre-existing health conditions which are typically a result of improper diets and daily habits and rituals.
perhaps you are the one who is mis educated ?