Black Spirituality Religion : Yahweh - Fictional Character

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Ra Nehem, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Ra Nehem

Ra Nehem Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +81
    Mikyia mo (Greetings),

This is an excerpt again from the other forum (I didn't feel like re-typing all of these excerpts). It is related to the "Moses-Fictional Character" topic's info. Note that Tehuti is the origin of the fictional characters "moses", "jah", "david" and "yahweh".

".....In Akan and Ewe we have a Deity called "Densu". The Ewe say "Densu", the Akan say "Densu, Dzensu and Densu Yao". When you hear the name pronounced by both groups it (the 'n' being nasal) it sounds like 'DAY-SOO' or 'DZAY-SOO'. It is the same with Khensu. It sounds like 'Tchay-soo' (Yesu/Yeshu) when pronounced (the 'n' is nasal).
    This form of Heru (Khensu) is from which Yeshu-a was plagiarized.

You also mentioned Jah, which is Yah. Did you know that a major title
    of Tehuti (God of Wisdom) is Iah? He is called Iah-Tehuti. In this
    form He has the crescent moon (Iah) on His headress. Jah or Iah is
    corruption of this title Iah.

Did you know that the bird that represents Tehuti, usually called an
    ibis (crane-headed bird) is called "Habu" and "Habui" in the
    language? "Habui" is pronounced [Hah-bweh] Habui (Habweh) was
    corrupted into Haweh. Just as 'h', 'y', 'j' and 'i' have interchanged
    (hesus, jesus, yeshu, iesu, issa (arabic)) so is Habui (Habweh)
    corrupted into Yabweh/Yaweh. Those sounds are also interchageable in
    Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African) languages.

There was a curious statement by the greeks, when they said that:

"The Ioudians (judeans/"jews") don't worship the Supreme Being---they
    worship the demiurge". Tehuti, Iah-Tehuti, Habui (Yaweh) is the
    origin of this statement, because much of the plagiarism in the bible
    deals with Tehuti---whether the greeks understood that or not.

While we're on Tehuti, I might as well state the proper etymology of
    another biblical name. Tehuti (in the metutu it's Thuti) is
    pronounced Taut by some of our people in "phoenicia" and others.
    Tehuti was often written with the metut/symbol representing a
    soft 't' or 'd'. Tehuti (sounds like Dehuti) was thus Dahuti and Daut
    in some dialects. Daut was corrupted into Dawud. Dawud still exists
    in arabic and is equivalent to Dawid (dwd) in "hebrew" and David in
    english.

I have given the proper etymologies for moses-Maakher/Tehuti, for
    jah/jahweh-Iah, Habui and Iah-Tehuti, david-Tehuti, Taut (greek
    thoth)......"

Ma asomdwoee-Hetep,
    Ra Nehem

2. goraddy

goraddy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    You are droppin it!`

YAH WEH - does refer to the moon diety and Tehuti! I have seen the Medu Neter in Kemet myself on this!

Which sources did u use to teach u the Medu Neter?

Hotep

3. Ra Nehem

United States
    Ratings:
    +81
    Mikyia wo Goraddy,

I appreciate your comments. One good introductory source is, "Let the Ancestors Speak" by Ankh Mi Ra. It is the only introductory course on learning the metutu/hieroglyphics written by a brotha that I know about.

I used hieroglyphic dictionaries and various texts. (I found out about Ankh Mi Ra's book years later) But, it is solidified when we look at the derivative languages and cultures of Kamit and Keneset that exist today and use those languages and cultural practices as a guide to read and understand and identify what our Ancestresses and Ancestors in Kamit and Keneset were doing.

The Akan/Twi language, as well as the Yoruba, Ewe, Igbo and their/our cultural practices have been primary for me in this regard. When you study these languages (as well as others---Bakongo, Wolof, etc.) you can then look back at Coptic, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Akkadian and see the parallels, the corruptions, etc.

Tamil (the language of Dravidian India) is also genetically related to the languages of West, Central, East Afuraka/Afuraitkait (Africa) as well as those of ancient America (Olmec). We're all related. Dr. Clyde Winters has shown this in great detail. He has a website.

Ma asomdwoee-Hetep (Peace),
    Ra Nehem

4. goraddy

goraddy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    We must be on the same spiritual level.. because I JUST purchased a book about 1 week ago!

Thank u for the info.

Hotep

5. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Hetep,

Very Good information.

Now what? What does posting this information do to bring us back to the top of the "Tree"?

6. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    of Tehuti. was he also called a sun priest?

7. Ra Nehem

United States
    Ratings:
    +81
    Mikyia wo (I greet you) Sekhemu,

I appreciate your response.

What enables us to create and live a good life (embrace and execute our Divine function in the world given to us by the Supreme Being) is to not only incorporate Divine order in our lives, but to reject disorder.

It's similar to the body's systems. About 1 out of every 100,000 cells in your body is cancerous at any given time. Yet, the reason why we all are not dying of cancer at the moment, is because our immune systems are constantly destroying and expelling cancerous cells from the body. This is a divinely ordered process.

Truth is a manifestation of order. Falsehood is a manifestation of disorder. We must accept order and reject disorder---in all of its forms---so that we don't develop "spiritual cancer". Spiritual cancer, in the form of the false religions and their purveyors, has been eating us up for centuries. However, the rule is this:

Whenever we have embraced the false religions of our enemies, we have lost control of our societies. Whenever we have rejected the false religions of our enemies, we have regained control of our societies. This has happened a number of times over the centuries.

When we embrace our own Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African) Ancestral Religions and reject the false religions of the whites and their offspring we are incorporating order and rejecting disorder. We are then empowered and have the guidance to carry out the Divine functions given to us by the Supreme Being (Nyame-Nyamewaa, Mawu-Lisa, Olorun, Amen-Amenet, etc.)

Ma asomdwoee-Hetep,
    Ra Nehem

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Out of chaos comes order, This is the law of Maat

In order to return to our origins the status quo, of the last 2000 years must be turned upside down. While I do agree that we mus embrace our Afrikan Ancestral Religions, we must pause before we do so, to determine which ones are suitable for our current condition in the time continuum.

With that said it is my strong conviction that we must first pass on from what is called life to death. That is to say that what we call life is in fact an illusion. pure spirit and self-containment not bound by the laws of the human condition. We have been turned around 180 degrees from cognizance of the soul truly is and how it appears to us. So much to the degree that information and overstanding must be communicated to us via sleep and trance state, to save our pysche from "insanity", after coming face to face with our higher self/soul

It is for this reason that our ancestors in khemit emphasized the elevation of the soul thru successive degrees of transformation of the shadow, and not the emphasis on the physical body to eternal life as a sahu or eternal star.

I repeat this life is not real

9. Ra Nehem

United States
    Ratings:
    +81
    Mikyia wo (Greetings) AACOOLDRE,

Tehuti is the second highest priest (next to the King). Are you referring to a specific title? Do you mean something connected to Aten?

Ma asomdwoee-Hetep,
    Ra Nehem

10. ifasehun

ifasehun Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    excellent post. good to see you sharing here. cant wait until you discuss christianity and islam.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iah tehuti

2. Iah-Tehuti