Black People : Yahoo News; UFO Sightings in China shuts airport down

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Yahoo News; UFO Sightings in China shuts airport down

UFO sightings have increased in China, according to media reports. In a recent sighting,
photography student Gu Peiwen closely examined a photo in his camera and shouted in disbelief: “I
just caught aliens on camera!”

…The photos showed that it had lingered for about 40 minutes.

… According to the Legal Evening News, flights were delayed due to a UFO that was spotted near
the Beijing Capital International Airport at around 8 p.m. on Sept. 21...

Former UK Ministry of Defense UFO project leader Nick Pope said the existence of aliens is
unquestionable.​
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/43688/

I thought this was interesting especially because of a recent thread about a ancient EBE woman report linked to an American Nasa man who supposedly went on a top secret mission to the moon. Based on what I read this man fit’s the description of some of what is reported now with regards to UFO’s recently being reported to appear over the sky in certain parts of China. The American man, Rutledge, is said to be a retired man who now lives in Africa. What I think is interesting too is that he said that the governments would start admitting and talking about certain issues that they kept secret in the near future and by 2012. In these recent reports that is what is stated as well. In addition, I also think it is interesting that another 'well known' American Astronaut has been consistently claiming similar statements about experiencing strange happenings in his experience in space exploration. He said he saw a monolith on the planet Mars.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

…the Chinese are by no means strangers to sightings. Shen Kuo (1031–1093), one of the great
Chinese ancient scientists from the Song Dynasty (960-1279), recorded seeing a UFO in his Dream
Pool Essays (Mengxi Bitan). Wu Youru, a Qing Dynasty (1644-1912) painter vividly depicted a
crowd watching a “fire ball” flying eastward in Nanjing City…

Having studied UFO sightings for 39 years, Wang …He predicted that more significant sightings
may occur in 2011 and 2012.

“I’m convinced that there’s life out there in the universe, and I’m also convinced that some of that
life is intelligent,” Pope said in an interview with The Epoch Times.​

Yahoo News; UFO Sightings in China shuts airport down

UFO sightings have increased in China, according to media reports. In a recent sighting,
photography student Gu Peiwen closely examined a photo in his camera and shouted in disbelief: “I
just caught aliens on camera!”

…The photos showed that it had lingered for about 40 minutes.

… According to the Legal Evening News, flights were delayed due to a UFO that was spotted near
the Beijing Capital International Airport at around 8 p.m. on Sept. 21...

Former UK Ministry of Defense UFO project leader Nick Pope said the existence of aliens is
unquestionable.​

I thought this was interesting especially because of a recent thread about a ancient EBE woman report linked to an American Nasa man who supposedly went on a top secret mission to the moon. Based on what I read this man fit’s the description of some of what is reported now with regards to UFO’s recently being reported to appear over the sky in certain parts of China. The American man, Rutledge, is said to be a retired man who now lives in Africa. What I think is interesting too is that he said that the governments would start admitting and talking about certain issues that they kept secret in the near future and by 2012. In these recent reports that is what is stated as well. In addition, I also think it is interesting that another 'well known' American Astronaut has been consistently claiming similar statements about experiencing strange happenings in his experience in space exploration. He said he saw a monolith on the planet Mars.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

…the Chinese are by no means strangers to sightings. Shen Kuo (1031–1093), one of the great
Chinese ancient scientists from the Song Dynasty (960-1279), recorded seeing a UFO in his Dream
Pool Essays (Mengxi Bitan). Wu Youru, a Qing Dynasty (1644-1912) painter vividly depicted a
crowd watching a “fire ball” flying eastward in Nanjing City…

Having studied UFO sightings for 39 years, Wang …He predicted that more significant sightings
may occur in 2011 and 2012.

“I’m convinced that there’s life out there in the universe, and I’m also convinced that some of that
life is intelligent,” Pope said in an interview with The Epoch Times.​

Jim Marrs, retired special forces Bob Dean, Richard Hoagland, Timothy Good,(ref./all)

have some good well researched information

In China there are the discovery of the Dropa Stones along with the leglends of the people of Bailan Ula(ref.)
who were said to look actualy like what we see in sci fi movies as human alien hybrids,
but the spooky think about this is

the Dropa Stones(ref.) are real tangible evidence of something that does not correspond to the present understandings of quantum physics or newtonian physics.

And to make it even more spooky

There are actual no BS photographs of a couple "husband and wife" circa,

Dr Sun Shili(ref.) is the contemporary researcher from China known o the west

Dropa

The discovery took place in 1938 in the high mountains of Baian Kara-Ula on the border between China and Tibet. An archaeological expedition, guided by the Chinese professor Chi Pu Tei detected regulary aligned rows of graves in the mountainons caves Baian Kara Ula. The skeletons were remains after a strange and different race of human beings. The skeletons measured only little more then four feet (1,30 meter). They were very frail and had skulls which were large and over developed.
Some one said it could have been remains of apes. Professor Chi Pu Tei pointed then out: "Who ever heard of apes burying one another?"

As Chi Pu Tei and his team went further into the cave, they discovered interesting cave paintings.
On the walls of the caves were rock drawings which represented beeings with round helmets. Engraved in the rock were also the sun, moon, earth and stars, connected by groups of pea-sized dots.

The best discovery was yet to come... Half buried in the dust floor the team found a large round stone disk, which looked like a Stone Age gramophone record. There was a hole in the center and a fine groove, spiraling out from the center to the rim.
This plate was between 10,000 - 12,000 years old and was older then the great pyramids in Egypt!
In all, 716 such plates were found. Each stonedisk Each disc was 9 inches (22.7 cm) in diameter and 3/4 inch (2 cm) thick. Each disc also had a perfectly circular 2 cm hole in the exact center.

The Message

Under closer inspection it was detected that the groove, was not a groove at all, but a continuous line of strange carved hieroglyphics -- writing!!!
The tiny, almost microscopic characters were in a language never encountered before.
The disks were labeled and stored at the Beijing Universtity.
Many experts tried to translate the inscriptions, but without any success.

It wasn't until 1962 that another Chinese scientist, Dr.Tsum Um Nui was able to decode the message of the stone plates. The result was so amazing that The Prehistory Department of the Beijing Academy forbade him to publish his findings or even talk about it.

Dr.Tsum Um Nui continued his research and was finally allowed to publish his work. The paper appeared under the titel "The Grooved Script Concerning Spaceships Which, as Recorded on the Discs, Landed on Earth 12,000 Years Ago."

The chocking message of the Dropa stones were written by a people who called themselves Dropa. The stone disks tells the story how the Dropa people were travelling in a spaceship from a distant planet. The spaceship crash-landed in the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains of the Himalayas. The occupants of the spacecraft - the Dropa - found refuge in the caves of the mountains. Despite their peaceful intentions, the Dropa were misunderstood by members of the Ham tribe who were occupying neighboring caves and who hunted down the aliens and even killed some of them.
A translation of one of the passages says: "The Dropa came down from the clouds in their aircraft. Our men, women, and children hid in the caves ten times before sunrise. When at last they understood the sign language of the Dropa, they realized that the newcomers had peaceful intentions...."

Another section tells that the aliens' spaceship had crash-landed in such a remote and inaccessible mountain range and that there had been no possibility of building a new one to enable the Dropas to return to their home planet. They were stranded on Earth.

The hole story was not taken seriously in the West. Everthing changed though as the Russian philologist Dr. Viatcheslav Zaitsev in 1968 published the extracts from the stone-plate story in the Sputnik Magazine.

The Russian scientist Dr. Zaitsev made more researchs and come up with really interestings results.
Physically, the granite stones contained high concentrations of cobalt and other metals, a very hard stone indeed. It would have made it difficult for the primitive people to carve the lettering, especially with such minute characters.
When testing a disk with an oscillograph, a surprising oscillation rhythm was recorded as if, the scientists said, they had once been electrically charged or had functioned as electrical conductors.

Have any of the Dropa people survived?

At the time of the discovery, the cave area was still inhabited by two tribes known as the Khams and the Dropas, themselves extremely odd in appearance. Anthropologists have been unable to categorize either tribe into any other known race; they are neither Chinese, Mongol nor Tibetan. They are yellow-skinned with thin bodies and disproportionately large heads, corresponding to the skeletal remains found in the caves in 1938. They have sparse hair on their bodies, have large eyes and their average height is 4 foot.

The Dropas ruling couple (1947) - Hueypah-La (4 ft. tall)
and Veez-La (3 ft. 4 in. tall)
An ancient Chinese tale tell the story of of a small, slender, yellow-skinned people who descended to the Earth from the clouds, and who were hunted by everyone because of their ugliness.

In 1995 there has been a remarkable news report from China: In the province of Sichuan, which lies on the eastern border of .............

www,ufoevidence.org/documents/doc.164.htm

Intresting !
but i've yet come to terms to believe there really are UFO's
When an article about a UFO stopping air traffic over a airport in Mongolia, reaches
ABC news,
then it is no longer in the realm of conspiracy theories

Anyone can fake a crop circle;
But in a rice patty? where the stalks of rice are actually
bent in 2 places at exact right angles to the cellular level without breaking?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back