Pan Africanism : Yadira Exposed!!

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by panafrica, Feb 24, 2004.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Personal attacks against other members or Destee.com (past or present) are usually forbidden; however, I will make a rare exception in this case. Those who have visited the "Are Latinos Africans" thread within the last month should be quite aware of the uproar caused by the entrance of Yadira about 3 weeks ago. Largely in response to the discussions that took place as a result of Yadira's views & actions (posting a picture of herself, which showed a obviously Black/Mulatto woman, who was denying any African heritage). I decided to start a thread displaying pictures of famous Afro-Latinos. As I was searching for more Afro-Latino pictures, I came across a Dominican/Latin personal site. Out of curiosity I decided to take a look, and you will never guess who I saw: Our own Dr. Yadira, advertised as a 18 year old girl, living in New York (with no kids). See for yourself (there is no nudity, or obscene photos):

http://www.dominicaninlove.com/latin-girls-44.html

I suppose that this could be an old ad, and photo......but I don't think so. I think it is proof that people are starting to come on here spreading lies, with the expressed purpose of causing trouble....we have to be vigilent!! We also have to be wary of those who attempt to distract us from the purpose of this forum, which is to spread unity & brotherhood to all Africans in the Diaspora.

P.S. There is a bright side to this situation. For anyone who thought the woman in the picture was attractive, she is single & looking. :D

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    I gotta give you much props here brotha. All things will come to the light

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thank You Brother PanAfrica, for sharing this information. I don't think this is a personal attack, as the person totally misrepresented themselves. They came to disrupt our peace and were successful to some degree. We all kinda got caught up in their moment, taking that discussion to a negative place. Fortunately, some positive things came out of it, like the threads both you and Brother SunShip started.

If a person tells a lie out in the open, it can't be considered a personal attack, when that lie is revealed ... out in the open.

Good Looking Out Brother PanAfrica.

:heart:

Destee

4. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    The mystery deepens

Brother panafrica,

This is scandalous.

I’m highly disturbed and extremely upset that an upstanding member of the Dominican or Afro-Latino community would deceive our forum like this. Dr. Yadira of all people. Oh my god. ...my word...This is unbelievable.

Now, I must put on my Sherlock Holmes cap and speculate on the possible scenarios, which may have led to this type of confusion or possible deceit:

investigation notation: 2/24/04 location Destee.com
    subject: the disappearance and possible rediscovery of Dr. Yadira
    lead investigator: Brother panafrica

1.) I always wondered why Dr. Yadira was wearing such a revealing and body-clinging outfit in her profile photo; that sort of threw me a little …h-mmm…. She may have had other intentions when she came here to Destee.com and was thrown off of her mission by the comments in the thread. H-mmm…???????

2.) Or maybe Dr. Yadira is not who she posted in the forum’s profile picture. H-mmmm... she could have copied that picture from that particular site. H-mmmm????????

3.) Or could Dr. Yadira be looking for a wild time behind her Black husbands back, by running around the web posting such lewd and lascivious photos of her self…h-mmmm??????

Man, first the Janet Jackson breast scandal and now this...what is the world coming to...:confused:

This probably needs more investigation. Thanks to lead detective Brother panafrica, of the imposter Latino and fraudulent Negro squad, I think this case may be solvable.

Peace and good hunting detective,

Brother Sun Ship, investigator and humorist :D

PS_maybe we should try to contact Dr. Yadira and let her know that somebody, has posted her picture at that site...:confused:

h-mmm..maybe...:confused: ...maybe not :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

5. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    I think a star, is in the making

Here is the innocent, over the shoulder, paint-on tight, panty-line profile shot.

http://www.dominicaninlove.com/latin-girls/latin-girls-271.jpg

Hey sisters, is that Black polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC) Saran wrap stretch plastic or virginy soft Corinthian leather, she's wearing. I'm trying to be very scientific about this observation. :confused:

H-mmm-mmm....:confused:

The investigation continues....:D

6. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    Paging Dr. Yadira......Paging Dr. Yadira.......I would look out for her, but now I don't know what she looks like! :grin:

7. Olorun1

Olorun1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Bros. Pan & Sun

:roll: :nuts: Hahahahahaha

*Job well done

- One more thing on Dr. Yadira, he/she is indeed a Dominican in denial - judging from her master usage of the Dominican vernacular. Then on second thought why the usage of the word 'banana' over the more accepted 'platano' [green plantain]. This needs to be investigated even deeper. Who really is Dr. Yadira? Stay tuned, as brother panafrica continues with his investigation [lol].

PEACE

8. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    I have brought in a team of scientist & doctors to examine the age of the woman of in the photo. Preliminary results suggest her breast are too "perky", to be that of a 29 year old woman with 2 children. However, the results are preliminary. :spin:

9. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    OOOOooookayyy!!!!

Oh my, I feel as though I have been victimized by the "Sister Imposter" syndrome! :eeek: Here I was, stepping forward to try and support someone I thought was a 'sister' because the brothers had this person backed in a corner, challenging her, and meticulously scrutinizing her every word like scientists searching for a DNA link. And now I'm finding out there was an imposter in the community! :eeek: I'm shattered and very disturbed by this finding!

Brothers Pan and Sun Ship...kudo's to you brothers for seeing through the veil of suspicious and covert behavior. I see I have a lot to learn from you brothers and I'm glad you like me 'cause anyone that thinks they can come in our house and bring some shakey stuff to the table, better think twice!

Peace and I remain your most humble student! :bowdown:
    Queenie :heart: :thanks:

10. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Brother Sun Ship, you have me laughing so hard!! Ooohhh Yadira what have you gotten yourself into?? *smh*