South Africa : Wy Is the US Importing Oranges From South Africa?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
That's what the man told me.

There were two bins of oranges. One with home grown oranges for a dollar a piece and the other the grocer told me was from South Africa for 86 cents.

The US has been destroying the good supply in Africa for centuries and now we have to import oranges from them? Poetic justice?

But wait a minute, the people in Africa are supposed to be starving. Why is their government selling food to the United States?

Peace

There were two bins of oranges. One with home grown oranges for a dollar a piece and the other the grocer told me was from South Africa for 86 cents.
- I want to ask that grocer why he's segregating his oranges...lol

Why is their government selling food to the United States?

I think the answer though can be found in the 'who runs america' thread...

That's what the man told me.

The US has been destroying the good supply in Africa for centuries and now we have to import oranges from them? Poetic justice?

But wait a minute, the people in Africa are supposed to be starving. Why is their government selling food to the United States?
how can one speak of Africation, and deny Black farmers Afro American dolars, but it is OK for negros to purchase gold and diamonds from white folks there?

How can anyone speak about Pan Africanism unles we buy ant way we can from our sister and brother back home?

Let's face te facts, with SAs objection to the US and NATO involvement in Libya does anyone expect,
US and AFRICOM to allow any aid from SA to the now US, former Russian colony Somalia?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back