Destee Network : www.virtuousvibes.com

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by KaHotep, Apr 30, 2013.

1. KaHotep

KaHotep Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +109
    Check the homegirl out! I just bought a laser printer from her here in SC. Come to find out like minds do come together as the Creator, the universe do. Great movie today. shoots out to Clyde Coger and Brittany Malachi go buy them as well Stephanie Irby-Suell. This Sistah is bad with spoken word and just came out with another novel just a couple days ago. She has publishing company who does the works for you at an very inexpensive price. I guess you'll see my ebook soon but I'm working on a 365 page one. Peace and mo' love destee or destiny gotcha payment coming.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Brother KaHotep ... you're a Sweet Heart ... Thanks For Sharing.

A note though ... we can tag each other in posts ... 'cause i almost missed your words to me.

If you put "@ Destee" ... no quotes or spaces ... it'll alert me of my mention in the post.

Like here and above ... "@ KaHotep" ... turns into ... KaHotep ... an alert and linking to your profile.

Anywho ... you're a Sweet Heart ... and it's really nice to have you with us.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. KaHotep

Ratings:
    +109
    I love promoting for us by us to help uplift the consciousness of all. I might me deep into my workings but everything spans out to be reasoned of All. For those of you in the hood hit the stores for us. This is also a good to sell your art, books, and own products. Black is my what??

This store is open 7 days a week from 9am -8pm here in Columbia, SC. Question and answer classes Sundays 3pm-630pm. Phone: 8033486591 or 8033488083

5114 Two Notch Rd Columbia SC 29204

What is available?
    Uncut, delightfully aromatic body oils

Unique handmade cultural jewelry for the ladies

Eye opening and informative books, cds, dvds authored and inspired by Rev. Dr. Malachi Kobina York

Beautiful custom-made cultural clothing for women, men, and children

A variety of wonderfully scented soaps and lotions

BOOKS AND THINGS, LLC
    RE MUS MIR NO.29

Some questions....

Who are the real Egiptians?
    Who is God male or female?
    Existence how and why?
    What and where is hell?
    What is spirit and soul?
    Did God create the Devil?
    Did jesus have a bride?

4. KaHotep

Ratings:
    +109
    Got the Dr. Natural's Healthy Hair Pomade with alfalfa, sage, rosemary oil, coconut oil, virgin oil, vitamin e, shea oil, olive oil, pure mineral oil, and fragrance for my phat small tornado twists and shiny big foreheads like most of us, especially the females since they carry the Muthaload of genetics...such a big biiiig forehead though (laughing). Please check out our Brothaz and Sistahz worldwide.

5. KaHotep

Ratings:
    +109
    Our Brothaz and Sistahz in NC with some of the best products I know....and they quick!

6. KaHotep

Ratings:
    +109
    This is the spot....I'm going for a special made collection making a sketch of rings myself then submitting them. I'm into the mystic side now and so I truly understand the earth vs. jewelry. This Brotha is dope and if the twin female of me was here in this lifetime then this is site. Much love and peace.

7. KaHotep

Ratings:
    +109
    I've actually been here to this one while I was in Cali back in 2010-11. Must see....

8. KaHotep

Ratings:
    +109
    This is my shop!! A couple of clothing or five and you good for the year. That's me as I keep clothing lasting for a very loooong time. Fitness is the key though. The twin female of me would be shopping here...I know it.

9. KaHotep

Ratings:
    +109
    https://plus.google.com/communities/115043963018260689741?hl=en&partnerid=gplp0

I have a couple of sponsors (South Carolina Community Bank is looking like one) in the mix on-ground so i'm just finalizing the bank account on monday. Please enjoy this opportunity to bust through cause i am. We will grow BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE worldwide!!! And have some sites being looked at here locally and hopefully many fundraisers will come out of this to include walk a thons and run a thons. We fully loaded coming out full of life from within the circle of life. Finally did it and so let's ride!! Peace and One Love.

Husia

10. KaHotep

Ratings:
    +109
    contact me at [email protected] for further information
    blaqlovepourahtree.com
    if you want to call then email me first

One Love,
    BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE