Destee Network : www.blackbuying.com

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by Serious, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Serious

Serious Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    If you get a chance to visit my site please give me some feedback. I love constructive criticism. If you are a business owner please add your business to my directory.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Your site is impressive Serious, and your Vision is sharp; this seems to be a spin-off of the Ebony Experiment, changed to the Empowerment Experiment, from awhile back and much needed in our communities. I look forward to doing some business together:

Our Vision

Our vision is to become the recognized industry leader by our customers in the online retail related businesses in which we compete. Doing what’s right is being honest, ethical, and having personal and professional integrity. It means consistently treating all people fairly, delivering on promises, and taking personal responsibility for our actions.

Peace In,

3. Serious

Serious Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4

Thank You ,

I want my site to ultimately be the top destination for locating businesses in our communities. I have a lot of work to do. The site is far from complete but it is my passion. If you know of any businesses near you that would be a good fit for my site please let me know.

And yes. When I saw an interview a few years ago about the Empowerment Experiment I got excited and motivated to do something. The website is one way in which I plan to continuously contribute to the Black Community.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

You are very welcome Serious, and much success with your plans of becoming the umbrella site for black businesses, I will definitely keep you and your site in mind concerning future prospects.

Peace In,

5. ocacia

ocacia Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +89
    The site needs a header and a dynamic menu. Also needs some color. But good start