Black People : WTF !!!! Billboard of Atheists

The thing with White folk is that they often lie but do not always lie (for to always lie will require knowledge of the truth which they do not have.)

So there's a lesson here: The Cruelties of Enslavement.

And who is the "Slave" to White people?

For instance, there are images of White slaves--but why this choice?

African folk can learn from this. We just need people in front of the billboard to explain the lessons to the outraged.

HTP

The question is, what are the black atheist people think'n and say'n of this?
Since i'm not a black atheist, but i am a colored woman,..i am outraged that they have the nerve to put this high and loud outside for every black person to see. DA HELL??!!.. is wrong wit these folks?

No, I don't agree that it's 'the question', because the imput of a 'black atheist' doesn't matter. *laugh*

I'm an atheist, yes. Well, actually...I'm an agnostic (atheist) *laugh*, but...whatever. One says, 'I lack belief'. The other says, 'I lack belief because it cannot/is not known to us.'
...and the difference is...? *laugh* Anyway you cut it, it's all lack of faith and non-belief. To discern the difference is to engage in some serious hair-splitting. Contrary to popular belief? Agnosticism is not a default position. Can’t exactly claim neutrality when you’ve already chosen a position .... *shrug*

...but I've nothing to defend or say about this as a (black) atheist. Other atheists have nothing to do with me. We don't share a brain. We've nothing to do with each other. What's more, although I understand the purpose...most atheists don't even participate in this kind of mess.

So, no - I don't have any 'explaining to do' about whatever certain atheists are doing in a state nowhere near me.
I mean, what do you think's going to happen?
What -- that I'm gonna get...in a little huff and turn in my Atheist Club Card? *laugh*
What...I'm gonna be in here apologizing and assuring you all that 'atheists really aren't like that' ? Oh, please....*laugh*

Y'know -- the trans-atlantic slave trade, the disenfranchisement of blacks and Manifest destiny (to name a few) were 'biblically sanctioned'.
Ms Vera...would you care to share with the group, your thoughts on the blood-stained history of your belief system and how the choice to pray to your White Jesus (anyway) reflects on you, personally ... as a 'BLACK individual ... ? http://www.***************/albums/userpics/10001/coffee-news.gif

As far as being all 'shocked and appalled'?
I don't get the 'brand new-ness' on this board everytime something racial occurs. What else does anyone on here actually expect besides 'business as usual'? *shrug*

Truth hurts. Nothing racist if anything it is exposing the racism in the bible and the hypocrisy of bible-quoting lunatics. See how many here is attacking the billboard but not the bible. While another one went on to rave about some Hebrew nonsense irrelevant to the topic and received much acclaim.

Anyone who thinks this is racist is missing the part of brain that processes sarcasm.

Ms Vera...would you care to share with the group, your thoughts on the blood-stained history of your belief system and how the choice to pray to your White Jesus (anyway) reflects on you, personally ... as a 'BLACK individual ... ? http://www.***************/albums/userpics/10001/coffee-news.gif

OOh boy, i must've really stuck my foot in my mouth this time. :confused:

i don't know how to start this off but just to say i have always been a believer of the God i serve.

Now as far as this 'white jesus' goes. I have read it long enough to know that jesus isn't white..BUUUT people wanna believe want they wanna believe so i don't argue it. just move on my merry way...

I really don't care what people believe in just as long as they are happy and it suits them fine. I'm just not gonna up and change what i've always known. I mean does anybody agree with me here?

OOh boy, i must've really stuck my foot in my mouth this time. :confused:

i don't know how to start this off but just to say i have always been a believer of the God i serve.

Now as far as this 'white jesus' goes. I have read it long enough to know that Jesus isn't white..BUT people wanna believe want they wanna believe so i don't argue it. just move on my merry way...

I really don't care what people believe in just as long as they are happy and it suits them fine. I'm just not gonna up and change what i've always known. I mean does anybody agree with me here?
Well said sista, No need to change your belief in Christ, all you need is more understanding of the Bible so that you will able to counter these atheist and their agendas. Jesus of the Bible isn't white, just like the Jews and Israelite of the Bible aren't. Revelations 1:10-15 reveals what Christ looks like, anyone who believe otherwise, just leave them in their ignorance. and Revelations 2:9 also reveals who that the so called Jewish people who are claiming to be Jews are.

As for as this billboard sign goes, there is no truth in it, as the unlearn people who post it totally misquotes this passage.
The Bible already prophesied about our slavery long time ago, and it tells everything of what will happen to us. Again our people who profess to know God, need to really start reading the Bible for themselves or they will be swept away by the flood of the Dragon.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back