Black People : WTC

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chaka, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Chaka

Chaka Well-Known Member MEMBER

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Any Ideas on this. Five planes hijacked at one time. Air routes changed and no one says a thing. Reports of explosions in lower part of WTC. First tower hit was last to fall. I was muslim a long time ago. Bush steals the vote, the towers fall, and Islam is blamed. The bushmen are busy.

2. Jay Rivers

Jay Rivers Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Chaka,

Islam is blamed... Al Queda (an Islamic organization that also claimed bombings in Nairobi and the USS Cole) claims the fall of WTC. I think Al Queda (and possible Saudis in cohoots) took more of the blame than Islam.

Bush stole the vote...there were re-counts and the recounts did not report any discrepancies.

5 Planes hijacked at once... thats due to the wonderful work of such brilliant and talented airport security still employed in the nations airports.

Reports of explosions in lower WTC... The towers fell, period. (no sarcasm here but where did you hear about these explosions, I'd love to read it)

:x:

3. Chaka

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's all over the internet. Go to google or mamma and type
    in Bombs in WTC and read. However, make a trail. Research it real good.

4. Jay Rivers

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Chaka for the linkage, Ill get back with you on that :)

XPanthX

Resistance to the Soviet Invasion was a revolt against a leadership that tried to enforce Communism on its people.
    And as for the thousands of murders, it was those Afghan warlords that could not agree on a form of government for Afghanistan, which commited all those massacres. These murders were not only commited with US supplies leftover from the 80s, but also Soviet weapons and Afghan weapons. Yes, Afghans are capable of killing Afghans. To say they were forced or brainwashed is to say that those Afghans are a weak midned people, which they are NOT.

Was it wrong to supply the Afhgan Resistance during the Soviet Invasion? Yes/ No

Washington and the West supported the Afghan resistance when the UN and world community did not lift a finger to do anything.

What are your predictions of the outcome had the US not supplied the Afghan Resistance?

Should the Russians also be blammed for their weapons used against the people of Afghanistan? yes/No

Should the Afghan Warlords be blamed for the massacres during the civil war? yes/no

But all that aside.

Is Bin Laden an enemy to civilization? Yes/No

I dont see the US at fault for all of the worlds problems. Bad decisions have been made, no one is perfect. But youre talking about regimes murdering civilians in the face of UN peace keepers that sit still and watch in the Congo, this day. Regimes like Charles Taylor in Liberia murdering innocenets with Kalishnokov rifles (not US made weapons). And its a no-win situation with critics of Washington, because if the US does nothing, then its our fault. If the US does something then its our fault.

Im no apologist for GW, I voted for him and I'll do it again. I don't agree with all decisions of his administration but the good he's done far outweighs that which I dont agree with.

Peace

5. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    @PANTHA
    Is this guy serious????
    :confused:

6. Chaka

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    WTC????

Why would you be surprised. Study Pearl Harbor, and see how when the government is ready to go to war and want the american people to be ready also, to even ask for war, what did they do? They allowed Pearl Harbor to happen in such a way that the american people saw this as real brother, and what happened? Well we all know that don't we?

7. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    All part of the New World Order agenda

8. loudlung

loudlung Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Brainwashing anyone?

O.B.L. got his money from his contracting biz.

He built elaborit mosque for Saudi Arabia and a few others.
    The saudies have been helping finance Bin ladin and Al-Quida since the late 80's.

Yes America did give him wepons to fight Ussr.
    But were does he get his wepons now?

Maybe Jay is helping him now.

The bombs you refer to that blew up in the bottom of WTC was something that happend in 93'.

All of you think that republicans are out to hurt Blacks.
    When are you gonna open your eyes and see how badly you have been used time and again by the Demos.

They count on the Black vote to get elected.Then if they win,they throw a few bones that was gonna get to you anyway,and say look what we do for you.C'mon Clinton got an office in Harlem.
    The guy is from Arkansas.

Yall speak of Powell,and C.Thomas as if whites are pulling thier strings.You dislike them because they made it to the top in the MAN"S world.All they did was grow up and do something they wanted to do.

Bush has hired more African Americans to work with him than any other Pres. to date.

Hate this one,denounce that one................boycott band-aid for not having a dark bandage.

All I see all over this site is questions trying to find out who you are. Post like Do you need a leader, and such. Blacks have more culture than just about any race.More pride than anyone,more determination than all the races put together.
    I see post with questions after question trying to find yourselves.
    If you asked the questions to fast and loud,the awnser will float right past you.
    I see confusion of you looking to hard to define who you are.

I see a truthful,honest people,caring people.But,A bitter people who believe that whites are out to get you.Hold you down.
    The truth is the only way to be kept down is to allow it to be done.
    I would bet that 90% of the people on this site are a hell of a lot better off than My family.
    I hear people say things that blow me away.
    Like;
    White privlage.
    Where?I could use some right now.
    We are not that freakin different.We all want the same things.
    Love,peace and happiness.
    Some get alot,most don't!
    MOST DON"T.
    Black white asian whatever

Nevermind
    I probably p!ssed you off to where you can't FEEL ME

9. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    I don't even know where to begin to respond to loudlung!!

10. Jay Rivers

Ratings:
    +0
    Great writing loudlung,

And its common Black thought to side with the Democrats. We Blacks have been programmed that Dems are for our interest while Reps are totally against us in everyway. Thats the same old same old. Im a benefactor of dem actions in the 60s (combined wi/ MLK). But the Dem party isnt what it used to be. They encourage generational welfare, they wont ever support Black dems running for governor and everytime they want to speak of black issues they do it in a church and use those images to try and solidify thier place as the saviors of Blacks. Clinton was even accepted as the first Black pres! What the hare!!

WTC explosions in 93, yes I remember that. I thought Chaka was trying to say there were explosions on hte bottom floors of WTC before it came down.

XXPanthXXX

Put whatever repsonse you want but answer yes or no at least!

Was it wrong to supply the Afgans to fight the soviets? yes or no

Is Bin Laden an emeny to civilization? yes or no

Should the warlords be accountable for the deaths of innocnets during the civil war? yes or no

Charles Taylor and regimes as such, money from the diamond mines, okay but thier not US weapons, they're from China!!

In the WTC attacks, brothas died too. We Blacks arent exempt from terrorism in any way. You may think you are because you're antiBush adminstration or whatever.

GW Bush goods? War on Terrorism, Attempted Road Map for Peace, Outsiting Taylor from Liberia, Stance against N. Korea just to name a few