Black Relationships : Would You Share Your Man?

NNQueen said:
You are most welcome, Sister Joyce.

Is it safe to ask Sister Destee, which pieces you would give away and which pieces you would keep?

If you choose not to answer, I will understand! :)

Peace,
Queenie :heart:

I bet she would probably keep the hands and the heart. The rest ain't much good without them. :laugh:

My two cents

Hello family

To answer the question, no I would not share "my" man! I am a one woman man and a one man woman. No relilgious reasons either. That is just the way I am wired. I believe in sharing my spirit with an individual not a nation or even where I would have to divide my love, affection, conversation with other women. I say "no".

Lady

Lady Bastet said:
Hello family

To answer the question, no I would not share "my" man! I am a one woman man and a one man woman. No relilgious reasons either. That is just the way I am wired. I believe in sharing my spirit with an individual not a nation or even where I would have to divide my love, affection, conversation with other women. I say "no".

Lady

Thank you for responding Ms Lady. I ain't suppose to be hinting at what I believe but some know already anyway so I gonna say that I expecially like the way you expressed here...I believe in sharing my spirit with an individual not a nation :love:

Gurl that's hotdog tight...I love profound statements like this!

i'm not a sistah but if i was most def not sharing one's love is foolish
and i say to any sistah who would ....why share a man u love and take chances
of contracting something from the play ........whewwwwwww the thought of
sharing makes my head spin just had to voice on this thread

Well thank you!

Joyce said:
Thank you for responding Ms Lady. I ain't suppose to be hinting at what I believe but some know already anyway so I gonna say that I expecially like the way you expressed here...I believe in sharing my spirit with an individual not a nation :love:

Gurl that's hotdog tight...I love profound statements like this!

I got to say it like it is girl..lol

I am a believer that I can contribute toward the good of my race in some manner, but to try and heal a nation is just plain absurd!

Peace and blessings
Lady

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back