Black People : Would you rather work for a black man or be self-employed make 50k or a Caucasoid and make 90k?

I have done both fell short of the 90k mark but worked for them anyway. At this point in life self employed is best. I have worked for Black people and had issues with money and the game of we are coming up and want to take you with us. We can pay you **** near min wages but when we make it we got you.

I'd for the 90k.
I've owned my own business before and as far as freedom, the most came between chasing jobs and beating down customers doors trying to scrounge up work in lean times.
It was somewhat feast or famine from summer to winter, didn't dig that much. It wouldn't matter much to me if I was working for someone who looked like me, I would much rather he/ she had good reliable honest employees who did.

My money doesn't come easy and as long as I'm working for a company where I can practice the right livelihood meaning I'm not harming anyone, and or the earth, I really wouldn't care the color of my employer.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back