Black People : Would you move to Africa?

Heartbeat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2001
If you could make the same amount of money you make now, doing the same thing professionally to earn that salary, would you move and live in Africa?
Since I'm asking the question I will give the first answer - No.

Despite all of its issues especially the issues that affect black americans specifically, America in my opinion is still the greatest country on earth and the best place to live. I'm sure many will disagree with my stance, but I'm more interested in who would leave and why you haven't left yet if your answer is yes.

If you could make the same amount of money you make now, doing the same thing professionally to earn that salary, would you move and live in Africa?
Since I'm asking the question I will give the first answer - No.

Despite all of its issues especially the issues that affect black americans specifically, America in my opinion is still the greatest country on earth and the best place to live. I'm sure many will disagree with my stance, but I'm more interested in who would leave and why you haven't left yet if your answer is yes.

To answer your question, yes I would move to Africa if I had a source of income to support my modest lifestyle! I wouldn't be concerned with making the amount that I currently make.

The biggest reason that I haven't left yet is my family/children. I had a wife and 4 children before I ever conceived of moving to another country, while I may believe that the move would be a good thing for them, I wasn't going to just uproot them based soley on my desires!

I do however plan to visit next year to see where would be a nice place to spend my retirement! (if I'm forunate enough to see it.)

To answer your question, yes I would move to Africa if I had a source of income to support my modest lifestyle! I wouldn't be concerned with making the amount that I currently make.

The biggest reason that I haven't left yet is my family/children. I had a wife and 4 children before I ever conceived of moving to another country, while I may believe that the move would be a good thing for them, I wasn't going to just uproot them based soley on my desires!

I do however plan to visit next year to see where would be a nice place to spend my retirement! (if I'm forunate enough to see it.)

Without any offense, you need to just stay here! Going back to Afraka isn't like no dam vacation or retirement plan!!! Yeah America is great!!!...now, stop all the resources, the gold, the diamonds, the oil and other things and America would go down the drain real fast! The sad part is that there are Afrakan people over there being killed because of this great country you love. People dying just so you can enjoy a plane flight, your cell phone, your computer and more....so all that crazy ish you talking because you may or may not know, needs to stop.

If we aren't going back to aid them, then we don't need to be going, PURE AND SIMPLE !!!!

Without any offense, you need to just stay here! Going back to Afraka isn't like no dam vacation or retirement plan!!! Yeah America is great!!!...now, stop all the resources, the gold, the diamonds, the oil and other things and America would go down the drain real fast! The sad part is that there are Afrakan people over there being killed because of this great country you love. People dying just so you can enjoy a plane flight, your cell phone, your computer and more....so all that crazy ish you talking because you may or may not know, needs to stop.

If we aren't going back to aid them, then we don't need to be going, PURE AND SIMPLE !!!!

Hotep!

I do not go because I am in major debt in America.

But I am fairly certain that should I die a natural death, I should have organized people while in Africa.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back