Black Relationships : Would You Marry You?

Hmm.. there seems to be some confusion by what I meant in this thread. When I ask, would you marry you, I mean, if you were someone else, if you were on the outside looking in, if you had a chance to talk to you and not BE you.. would you marry you? Solo and Islander seem to be the only ones that got it. This thread was intended to be a way to outline your good traits and your flaws, and do some deep introsepction about oneself. You have to know thyself before you can ever hope to know anyone else. So, let's try this again.

What are you good traits?
What are your flaws?
What are you looking for; i.e. your goals in a relationship?
And finally, taking into account the above answers, you you recommend yourself as marriage material?

Would I marry myself? Hmm... I'd have to say yes, but only after a decent courtship.

Pros:
-Honest
-Good listener
-Loves with whole heart, unconditionally
-Can cook
-Open with feelings
-Willing to learn and try new things

to name a few...

Cons:
-Honest to a fault, sometimes blunt
-Can be impatient
-Stubborn

I hope to achieve:

-An open, honest, caring relationship with my best friend.

So, after dating to see exactly what things I am stubborn about, how I take in new experiences, and what I will put up with.. I'd have to say, yes. I recommend myself for commitment. :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back