Black Relationships : Would You Marry a member you met online

After checking out blackpeoplemeet.com for a while I noticed that the vast majority of black women there seem to have two or three boy friends, maybe sleeping buddies is more accurate. Yet they list themselves as single. A few black women say they've never been married and have six children.
What you've listed are the exceptions. The average black woman has 2 children, not 6. And a woman has 2 or 3 boyfriends and still looking? :huh: Whateva. They're the exception.

It seems much more difficult for black men to meet descent black women between the ages of 35 to 45 years old.
You're looking in the wrong places.

What we more commonly hear about are the successful black woman's woes that she is forced to date white men.
Name one.

Many black women are quick to judge and feel that they have a right to be rude to black men they don't know, this is common now.
Wow! Where do you MEET these women???

The negative propaganda against black men has made it easier to drive a wedge between black men and women.
Right, everybody's against the black man. But everybody LOVES the black woman. Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

So to answer your question, no. With the laws set up the way they are now, marriage is out of the question. The black woman has been empowered and the black man is generally financially disenfranchised.
Again, where do you meet these women??? The average black man earns more than the average black woman. :10500:

It's our nature for men to focus on a woman's looks no matter how poor she is and for women to focus on a man's finances regardless of how he looks. A prenuptial agreement is all that's left. Seems ironic, first black president and all. American society has us in a trick bag baby!

:11200:

Last edited:
He was very secretive and I found out that he was a liar. From what I could decipher from the statements he made....he appeared to be gay. :(. He lived in NY and then I found out he moved to SC or NC. I met two females on the same website, they visited Barbados on a cruise ship and both of them visited my workplace. They were very nice as a matter of fact when I met them they behaved as though we friends from school days.:lol:

If he was "gay", what did he want with YOU??

That is true. I met a woman once and she put in the mind of a man, she seemed to be Gay, people were saying it.so i was doubtful also, but then i did not wanted to be like every one else. so i started speaking to her, but she would not, but after i kept speaking to her and not treating her like the rest, she opened up to me and we started talking and then later we starting dating. she was the most kind hearted, sweet, down to earth and loving woman, and when she really dressed up she was a Beautiful woman. she turn from a ugly duckling to a beautiful swan. she what was going on with her was she was being ridiculed because she kept to herself and she would not give up sex, and they say they never see her with a man. she wore her hair in Afro style and wore baggy pants to keep her shape from showing. We had fun together, she was very respectful and lady like clean. she was wonderful i was doubtful but i really wanted to find out, so i took the chance it did not kill, so yes i do take chances for myself

Well as insane and unfriendly as the Black race has become against each other, I personally don't blame her 'perceived' behavior. There are a lot of nasty, deceptive, people out here who are cutthroats who have no qualms about hurting others, especially blacks...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back