Black People : Would you like to be a different sex for a year

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
This is just a fun post. We have all been discussing some very serious topics lately. So lighten up and have some fun.

If you are a man would you like to be a woman for a year and vice versa. Give your reasons.

First I love being a woman for all that entails.:lol: I would not want to be a man..NEVVVER.:(

• I love heels and could not stand the idea of not wearing them.
  • Feminine attire and the smell of ladies perfume
  • I just could not bear to have a flat chest.
  • Or wearing a beard and having facial hair.:eeek:
There are other things that I can say but that will suffice for now.

i enjoy being what i am ... a woman

not only do i enjoy it ... but i'm good at it too ... :nails:

i'd imagine a random year of "something other than what i am" ... might do more harm than good

but then again ... :thinking: ... it might be kewl ... as i'd connect with my Son on some manlier levels

able to beat him down to the ground ... (tho' my daughter claims i can't do her either) ... :weights: ... :love:

fortunately, that's not necessary ... as they absolutely give me my way in this regard ... :love:

so ... no ... i'd not want to be a different sex

in fact ... i've said in the past ... i absolutely appreciate being made a woman ... :mirror:

i love it ... :love:

Great Question and Thread Sister !!! ... :toast:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

i enjoy being what i am ... a woman

not only do i enjoy it ... but i'm good at it too ... :nails:

i'd imagine a random year of "something other than what i am" ... might do more harm than good

but then again ... :thinking: ... it might be kewl ... as i'd connect with my Son on some manlier levels

able to beat him down to the ground ... (tho' my daughter claims i can't do her either) ... :weights: ... :love:

fortunately, that's not necessary ... as they absolutely give me my way in this regard ... :love:

so ... no ... i'd not want to be a different sex

in fact ... i've said in the past ... i absolutely appreciate being made a woman ... :mirror:

i love it ... :love:

I made a duplicate post and tried to delete it but could not. Can you do that for me please..Delete the second one:lol:

Great Question and Thread Sister !!! ... :toast:

Love You!

Destee

I made a duplicate post and tried to delete it but could not. Can you do that for me please..Delete the second one:lol:

in fact ... i love this topic ... :love:

it's got me think'n and want'n to share ... :teach:

i don't have to be a man ... the opposite sex ... in order to "experience" it in some ways

i'm 50% my Father ... who is a man ... and i am 50% my Son ... who is also a man

i've raised children alone, having to conjure "what would a man do / think / feel" many times in my mind

i'm not that far away from it anyway ... "living in the spaces of men" ... that i'd have to be it

being it isn't what was meant for me ... else that is what i'd be ... i think

really good topic Sister ... i'm glad you started it ... :wink:

Happy 16th Birthday to Us! ... :party:

Love You!

Destee

in fact ... i love this topic ... :love:

it's got me think'n and want'n to share ... :teach:

i don't have to be a man ... the opposite sex ... in order to "experience" it in some ways

i'm 50% my Father ... who is a man ... and i am 50% my Son ... who is also a man

i've raised children alone (I have raised three sons alone and I can identify with you.), having to conjure "what would a man do / think / feel" many times in my mind

i'm not that far away from it anyway ... "living in the spaces of men" ... that i'd have to be it

being it isn't what was meant for me ... else that is what i'd be ... i think

really good topic Sister ... i'm glad you started it ... :wink:

Happy 16th Birthday to Us! ... :party:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back