Black Relationships : Would you have an affair with a married man or woman?

Wonderful

Sister foxi,

I must confess I didn't exspect things to turn in this direction, but I'm glad that it did. I hope you do pray and seek God's purpose for you in this lifetime. Remember to honor and obey your mmmy, keep doing well in school, take your time and enjoy life and you'll be fine.

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
:wave:

Foxi said:
I'm sorry about that. That was partly my fault for getting off the issue. One last comment though, I just want to think all the people who responded to what I said and it was greatly appreciated. It really made me rethink myself. I talked it over with my mother yesterday after that last post and we had a long discussion on this issue and the comments that were given and said. She agreed with you all. I am using men for the wrong things. Not that she's saying to use them for sex or anything but, you get the point. I prayed over it and I have come to a decision. I decided to fast. That is what I'm fasting. I decided to fast with something that I love to do, using men for money. I'm fasting for 2 months. After I'm done, I will see this that goes.That mean no dates or nothin'. I'm just going to stay at home and proceed with my summer activities. I'll see where this gets me. Like I said, yo thanks for the pep talk and all of your comments helped me in my decision.

This is beautiful Foxi....it takes a lot of maturity to do self-examination. You deserve much credit for this. I wish you nothing but the best, little sister!

Foxi said:
I'm sorry about that. That was partly my fault for getting off the issue. One last comment though, I just want to think all the people who responded to what I said and it was greatly appreciated. It really made me rethink myself. I talked it over with my mother yesterday after that last post and we had a long discussion on this issue and the comments that were given and said. She agreed with you all. I am using men for the wrong things. Not that she's saying to use them for sex or anything but, you get the point. I prayed over it and I have come to a decision. I decided to fast. That is what I'm fasting. I decided to fast with something that I love to do, using men for money. I'm fasting for 2 months. After I'm done, I will see this that goes.That mean no dates or nothin'. I'm just going to stay at home and proceed with my summer activities. I'll see where this gets me. Like I said, yo thanks for the pep talk and all of your comments helped me in my decision. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: (Hugz and kisses to all of ya'll)

Foxi,

I was so touched by your response up above. I admire your maturity, for there are some who choose to remain in their ignorant evil way and be proud about their foolishness at that...I'm talkin' bout grown folks. But you have decided to add wisdom and understanding to your table. I promise you that you will never regret doing so. Your mom should be very proud to have a daughter like you. We have all fallen short of God's expectations, we just have to let Him help us get back on our feet. You have begun this path and should you ever need a friend...Destee's family will always be here for you.

Love Ya Gurl!

~j

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back