Jails / Prisons : would you have a relationship while your partner is in prison?

three years why not wait for your lover/mate to return home ....no need in cheating
I've seen and know women who have done it , even though they dated like going out
but no sexual or kissing just friendship with a few guys , any and everone gets lonely
at some point and need a friend or someone to hold .

But why get in a relationship when you know one your mate return you gonna end
everything like it never happen this to me is pouring gas on a fire
I wouldn't do it less i plan to move on forward without the mate who is in prison
but most time three years not as long as it sound .

I fully agree Rich ;)

I know we were asked by another sista on here if we would wait! for a partner whilst they were away! and I know I said I would..

But!! it sort of got me thinking about everyone else that said they would wait> I mean yes you can wait .. but does that mean you would without having a relationship with someone else in the meantime.

And by Realtionship I mean

Se xual
Companionship i.e Dating
etc you tell us? would you relate with someone else whilst your partner was away in prison? :time:

Uh, if you are seeing someone else, doesnt that kinda imply that you really arent waiting?

Cause if a guy does this, I know plenty of sisters in here that would call that cheating

Ok I have to be honest here sweety.
I had a situation like that when I was in my 20's.
I think I waited three weeks.:laugh:
I realized he was in prison not me.
I do realize that situations do differ.
Like if you knew he was in their because he was innocent.
But I knew mine was guilty!
I was too young and had too much going for myself to wait for some who offered me nothing but bs promises and pipe dreams going nowhere!
Think about you first!
Especially if you have children!

I know we were asked by another sista on here if we would wait! for a partner whilst they were away! and I know I said I would..

But!! it sort of got me thinking about everyone else that said they would wait> I mean yes you can wait .. but does that mean you would without having a relationship with someone else in the meantime.

And by Realtionship I mean

Se xual
Companionship i.e Dating
etc you tell us? would you relate with someone else whilst your partner was away in prison? :time:

I'm not a "ride or die" chick. Once he went in, there is no relationship.

Actually, there wasn't one before either. Any man who values his freedom and the woman in his life would not do something that would jeopardize that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back