Black Relationships : Would You Date Someone Who Had Rats in Their House?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Would You Date Someone Who Had Rats in Their House?...Yes

Peace and Blessings Family,

Let's say you met someone, and on your first visit to her house, you had to get dead rats out of it.

Would you continue dating her ... or him ... ?

Please share why or why not.

Thanks ... :D

:heart:

Destee

Yes Sister Destee, I would continue to date her, and the reason would be that I’m dating her and not the rats; it’s as simple as that.

Rats are bigger than mice. I used to live near the woods when I had a mouse problem. I noticed that when I would see the mouse and the mouse would see me, it would always run specifically to my bathroom. The water heater was in my bathroom behind a door and where the water heater was mounted, was a small hole which led to the outside. I told this to the pest people, that I would see the mouse run back to that area, they checked that area out and saw where the mice were coming it at, they patched the hole up and I never saw mice again. Then there was an outside cat who belonged to my neighbor and he would kill the rats that roamed around the yard.

When I lived in an flat years ago when I was a child still living with my parents, we had a bad case or rats in our flat and we lived on the 4th floor which was the highest floor of that building and the interesting thing is, at the bottom of the building was an alley where a lot of runaway neighborhood cats lived. If I didn't know better, I would say those rats were planted in our flat because our house was clean and there was no reason why the rats should have been there.

Point being, I would not judge a person because they have rats in their home, how can I when I have had those same issues my self? These days, folks are going to see some kind of pest in their homes. If one lives in the hood, one may have any kind of pest ranging from rats, mice roaches and ants. Back east, my relatives have these green insects in their home.

I can understand rats, mice and ants but I can't tolerate roaches. Never the less, I would not stop dating a black man because he has roaches. Instead, I would try to help him get rid of the roaches. If I saw that he was not trying to help me help him, then and only then would I get to thinking about what kind of man is he.

Astrologer4U

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

ROTFL
This has got to be the funniest question i have read on any of the threads.

Welcome to Destee.com, CILondon...nice to have you,

Yes, to a degree it certainly is funny, yet serious enough to comtemplate. I think Astrologer4U nailed it with her reply, rats exists and must be dealt with.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back