Black Relationships : Would You Date an HIV Positive Person?

I personally dont want to date most men who arent hiv+
so.. with that said... the answer is... hellz bellz..no!
Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Family,

Oprah has a show on today regarding this topic, with beautiful young women that have been tested positive for HIV AIDS. They are talking about dating men. They said that some men don't care if they have HIV AIDS, due to the fact that it's believed that it is not as easy for women to transmit to men. Some said that the men even want to have unprotected sex with them.

Would you be willing to date, and love someone, who is HIV AIDS positive?

:heart:

Destee

I actually had an ex-boyfriend who always tried to get back with me always, and I always denied him and told him no because he slept with everyone and I do mean everyone. Well he contacted AIDS from a chic he was engaged too for two years. The sad thing about it is she did not even tell him, because he always cheated on her I guess she was paying him back, anyway he found out through the health department tracking him down. Anyway his mom and myself had become really close over all the years, best friends and when we found out he was infected she actually asked me to marry her son, because she always thought of me as a daughter-in-law and she knew I would take care of him. She also said that I was the only woman he ever truly loved, well folks needless to say I just could not do it, I just could not. I loved this man once and I still loved him but as a brother now because we had been apart for so long. They used my house as a "safe haven" for about three days just trying to cope with the "news" and he and I had a long, long talk about everything and I told him that I would always love him but I cannot give him the life he wants and he can't give me the life I want. He moved to Florida and his mom and I are not friends, I have not heard anything else since before the hurricanes hit. I just pray they are doing ok

Sweettee, love

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back