Black Relationships : Would You Date an HIV Positive Person?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Oprah has a show on today regarding this topic, with beautiful young women that have been tested positive for HIV AIDS. They are talking about dating men. They said that some men don't care if they have HIV AIDS, due to the fact that it's believed that it is not as easy for women to transmit to men. Some said that the men even want to have unprotected sex with them.

Would you be willing to date, and love someone, who is HIV AIDS positive?

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:

Oprah has a show on today regarding this topic, with beautiful young women that have been tested positive for HIV AIDS. They are talking about dating men. They said that some men don't care if they have HIV AIDS, due to the fact that it's believed that it is not as easy for women to transmit to men. Some said that the men even want to have unprotected sex with them.

Destee

yes....but i would not have sex with them

See, that's why I use a condom EACH and EVERY time; even with my s/o. A few fleeting moments are NOT worth my life. I have a daughter to live for who really needs my special care! I am in shock that HIV negative men are willing to have unprotected sex with HIV positive women! Is the sex supposed to be better with a sick person? I am HIV negative, and in superb health, so, no way in the world would I date or become intimate with some one who is HIV/AIDS positive. Sexual intimacy is a huge part of a relationship. I value my health. HIV positive people need to pair up with others of like health.

Peace

Destee said:

Destee

Just today in an Essence magazine, I read about a man who had been exposed to HIV early in life. During a childhood accident, 40% of his body had been scalded with hot water. As a result, he received a blood transfusion that left him HIV positive. In the article he spoke of receiving mixed reactions from women about his health. He said a few women were sympathetic when they realized that his illness was not the result of him being promiscuous or irresponsible. Though these women were initially willing to date him, problems always arised and the relationships never lasted.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back