Black Relationships : WOULD YOU DATE A WOMAN OR A MAN WITH A MENTAL DISORDER

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
Kemetstry said:
Maybe she stopped taking them, that was the problem :lol: She has never married. I do know she dated a real loser ( read dawg ) after me. She seemed comfortable with guys like that
Maybe because she thought they would accept her more!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
cursed heart said:
Maybe because she thought they would accept her more!

I guess. Such a waste though

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
karmashines said:
Why is it crazy? Mentally ill people need love too.
Yes they do, and because they are ashamed and afraid of their illness they don't feel worthy of it!
Did you know that seizures can cause mental disorders?
Would you not date someone because they have seizures!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
LMAO

cursed heart said:
I commend you on trying to make it work.
I bet those were the best three years of your lives:hearts4: :hearts4:

Well, not to brag, but I know it was the best threee years of hers. She tried to come back after finishing her PhD. Tried to dictate terms. Think she felt, with her doctorate ( and no job ) that she was all that and would have her pick. I laughed in her face.

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
Kemetstry said:
Well, not to brag, but I know it was the best threee years of hers. She tried to come back after finishing her PhD. Tried to dictate terms. Think she felt, with her doctorate ( and no job ) that she was all that and would have her pick. I laughed in her face.

That's the part of the disorder that baffles me!
They are so intelligent but out of tune with emotions,reality,anger,fear,sex most of the times.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
cursed heart said:
That's the part of the disorder that baffles me!
They are so intelligent but out of tune with emotions,reality,anger,fear,sex most of the times.

Agreed. On face value, she has it all. Looks, intellegence, class. But somewhere in the brain, the logic doesnt sink in. I think she knew/knows. I think that's why she doesnt have a man today. Or should I say a stable man. Looking back on it, I was the most stable relationship she ever had.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: