going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
LMAO

cursed heart said:
What disorder did she have? What did she do to you?

1. I dont know what she had. She was in therapy off and on while we were dating

2. She enternalized any slight and never let it go. If you accidentally stepped on her foot, it was later assumed you did it on purpose. She tried to steal my friends. When that didnt work. She tried to assassinate my character. Falsely, accused me of beating her. Stole from me. Then called the cops when I confronted her about it. Tried to do the same to members of my family, even the ones she liked. Stalked me.

I finally had to call on my beloved sister. She handled my problem. LoL

spicybrown

Oct 21, 2005
Kemestry.....

Kemetstry said:

2. She enternalized any slight and never let it go. If you accidentally stepped on her foot, it was later assumed you did it on purpose. She tried to steal my friends. When that didnt work. She tried to assassinate my character. Falsely, accused me of beating her. Stole from me. Then called the cops when I confronted her about it. Tried to do the same to members of my family, even the ones she liked. Stalked me.

That's too bad that y'alls chemistry didn't click:playball:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
spicybrown said:
That's too bad that y'alls chemistry didn't click:playball:

Actually, we dated for three years. You couldnt tell me we werent going to marry at the time. I bought a ring. Was going to give it her on Valentines Day. She flipped out the day before

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
Kemetstry said:

Are you telling me she never showed you any signs?
Paranoid schizophrenia!

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
Kemetstry said:
Actually, we dated for three years. You couldnt tell me we werent going to marry at the time. I bought a ring. Was going to give it her on Valentines Day. She flipped out the day before
Oh man 3yrs and she never acted this way before?
I'm sorry things didn't work out for you.
I'm suprised none of her meds worked

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
LMAO

cursed heart said:
Are you telling me she never showed you any signs?
Paranoid schizophrenia!

Oh, she showed all kinds of signs. But you know what happens when you're in love. I just thought she was a little high strung that day. It was that time of the month. The full moon was out. I did step on her foot kinda hard. She had had a rough day.....Etc etc etc :lol:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
LMAO

cursed heart said:
Oh man 3yrs and she never acted this way before?
I'm sorry things didn't work out for you.
I'm suprised none of her meds worked

Maybe she stopped taking them, that was the problem :lol: She has never married. I do know she dated a real loser ( read dawg ) after me. She seemed comfortable with guys like that

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
Kemetstry said:
Oh, she showed all kinds of signs. But you know what happens when you're in love. I just thought she was a little high strung that day. It was that time of the month. The full moon was out. I did step on her foot kinda hard. She had had a rough day.....Etc etc etc :lol:
:lol: Yeah love is a mother!:hearts4:

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Happily Married and doing well❤
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!