Black Relationships : WOULD YOU DATE A WOMAN OR A MAN WITH A MENTAL DISORDER

It would depend on how severe the condition was and whether he told me upfront about it. Also it would depend on whatever else he brought to my life.

Some people with these disorders are very talented in other ways that some so-called "normal" people are not. For ex. I've worked with people in clinical situations who have been labelled as disturbed. Many of them are very, very bright. I love talking with them. They're just not able to function successfully in a variety of settings.

Riada said:
It would depend on how severe the condition was and whether he told me upfront about it. Also it would depend on whatever else he brought to my life.

Some people with these disorders are very talented in other ways that some so-called "normal" people are not. For ex. I've worked with people in clinical situations who have been labelled as disturbed. Many of them are very, very bright. I love talking with them. They're just not able to function successfully in a variety of settings.

Yes they are! They are usually triggered not just acting this way every second of the day. I also work with them and I have one friend who is very successful,smart and beautiful inside and out but when people hurt her she goes into this deep depression or rage and stays in the house with no lights on

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back