Black Women : Would you date a man who has several kids?

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
Okay let's set this up you date a guy, and he seems like he is the man of your dreams. He call you, take you out, just keep you on cloud nine. Now you and him been going out pretty steady. You told him about your kids, and asked him did he have any. And of course he said yes. After saying yes, you didn't think to ask how many since he know how many you have. Okay second month into the relationship you talking with some friends or associates. And they say out the blue, "You know so and so got 10 baby mama's!" (record scratching) You try to pretend like you didn't hear that brady bunch number and laugh it off. Do you immediately call the guy, give him a piece of your mind or do you just let him go? :whip::10500::car:

Okay let's set this up you date a guy, and he seems like he is the man of your dreams. He call you, take you out, just keep you on cloud nine. Now you and him been going out pretty steady. You told him about your kids, and asked him did he have any. And of course he said yes. After saying yes, you didn't think to ask how many since he know how many you have. Okay second month into the relationship you talking with some friends or associates. And they say out the blue, "You know so and so got 10 baby mama's!" (record scratching) You try to pretend like you didn't hear that brady bunch number and laugh it off. Do you immediately call the guy, give him a piece of your mind or do you just let him go? :whip::10500::car:

Hey Sister Nevar ... :wave:

Oh gosh Sister ... 10 Baby Momma's ... :eeek:

Oh gosh ... if the children were adults now, i could probably handle that.

Back when my babies were babies, i'd naturally have to be a bit more open to accepting what i was dishing out ... but now ... gosh ... i'm not in the "raising babies stage" of life ... and don't think i could do it. I just don't have the patience required for babies, and they need that.

It wouldn't be anything personal against him and his circumstance, just that i know i aint able to go there, and be at peace.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!

NO I wouldn't! And let me tell you why.....

(1) A man with a lot of kids probably doesn't want more. And I want some.
(2) A man with lots of kids will be taking care of these kids and that money will not be available to be used on me. And if he ain't taking tcare of his children I don't want him
(3) I don't date men with kids because I don't do "baby Mama Drama" and I have never seen it not exist in some form and folks don't take in consideration what it does to the kids.
(4) I will not date a man with kids because i don't generally like other people's children and children for some reason like to lay up on me. Can't be doing that.
(5) How many kids and how many baby mamas?

***Most Importantly***
If you get serious with a man with kids and marry him, your income can be considered for the child support. And I ain't paying for a kid I didn't have the pleasure in making. Sorry the village stops right there!

Peace

Destee thank you for your thoughts I haven't had this to happen just yet to me. I wouldn't date a man who has more kids then me. I mean are we hypocritical when we don't give him a fair chance. because it is hard to find a man who will want a ready made family. this day in time this is what a man is now accepting a ready made family. so I totally feel what you saying!

Bootzey thanks for your thoughts as well. some of the points you made I understand. but would you give a guy a chance if he had the same number of kids you have.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back