Black Women : Would you date a man who has several kids?

I was always amazed at how many skanks actually believed this. There was a sister that went out and had her "fun" with every loser in the state. Then assumed, I would still be there waiting for her after. smdh

What the collective funk are you going on about? Did you read the title of this thread? Leave it to Kem to turn a thread about "men having several kids" into one about "skanks".

Go start your own ish, and talk trash.:10100:*grumble...

No, I don't think they care. I know they don't. But guys like you, pretending like they care, that's what's stupid.

You only care to chastise females, and excuse any behavior from the male, because "derp...dat jus how he be...".

Why isn't the same thought for these females then? That's just how they are? Unable to tell certain men "No.", or to wrap it up, at the very least? Why is anything more expected, from you, Kem? Because we get pregnant, and that means we have a duty that's absent toward your gender?

Please think out your answer carefully. Your stupid posts are giving me a migraine. :10100:

Then you have never heard me speak ad nauseum on Mookie. If there is one thing I have always said. There is only ONE thing he cares about

No, I only chastise the deliberately stupid

Because not protecting themselves in the clinches is stupid? Expecting the guy to give them a guarantee for their being stupid, is stupid? Demanding it is worse. Because YOU get pregnant

You need to follow your own advice

Then you have never heard me speak ad nauseum on Mookie. If there is one thing I have always said. There is only ONE thing he cares about

No, I only chastise the deliberately stupid

Because not protecting themselves in the clinches is stupid? Expecting the guy to give them a guarantee for their being stupid, is stupid? Demanding it is worse. Because YOU get pregnant

You need to follow your own advice.

I've heard you enough, so much so, in fact, that I was having mookie nightmares.

If you did that, you'd be chastising yourself, but I've yet to see that.

And so why do you expect anything more from these "stupid females"? PLEASE explain that insanity!!

No, no. My posts are just fine; yours are the ones causing brain hemorrhages, I'm sure.

What the collective funk are you going on about? Did you read the title of this thread? Leave it to Kem to turn a thread about "men having several kids" into one about "skanks".

Go start your own ish, and talk trash.:10100:*grumble...

:10400: Uh, that was a convo between mihns. Leave it to you to defend skanks

Quit hatin. Obviously I struck another nerve

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back