Food Discussion : Would you consider yourself a good cook?

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Washington
Yes!
I had to teach myself how to be a good cook. My mother cannot cook and doesn't even eat her own cooking...burns water...So I told myself when I was younger that I would learn to cook...not only for me, but for my child, and if I ever got married I would want to be able to cook delicious meals for my husband.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Yes!
I had to teach myself how to be a good cook. My mother cannot cook and doesn't even eat her own cooking...burns water...So I told myself when I was younger that I would learn to cook...not only for me, but for my child, and if I ever got married I would want to be able to cook delicious meals for my husband.

To answer the question yes, but I don't give details.

@Ms Interpret

I commend you especially if you like to cook, which seems to be a dying ART.

I have roommates who regularly watch cooking shows but rarely cook more than top ramen. And the one who eats the most top ramen attended culinary school and used to be a caterer.

My family was involved in restaurant business going back three generations so I had no choice but to learn how to burn.

I can cook better than most of the women I dated. Another reason I'm still solo.

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Washington
To answer the question yes, but I don't give details.

@Ms Interpret

I commend you especially if you like to cook, which seems to be a dying ART.

I have roommates who regularly watch cooking shows but rarely cook more than top ramen. And the one who eats the most top ramen attended culinary school and used to be a caterer.

My family was involved in restaurant business going back three generations so I had no choice but to learn how to burn.

I can cook better than most of the women I dated. Another reason I'm still solo.

It is a dying art...I have a few lady friends who can throw down in the kitchen...My best friend was a fabulous cook and inspired me to cook more then just the basics.

I remember the first date my ex fiance and I had and cooked fried catfish and it had been the first time I had ever had any, then he cooked these delicious chicken quarters and red beans, and he had me falling head over heals for him...:( I miss his food.

So I can't understand why you're solo because of the fact that you can cook better then some women...A man who can cook is a bonus.

Most men I know can only BBQ, and for me that ain't all that special.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies