Black Relationships : Would You Buy Sanitary Products?

Keita said:
Oh wouldn't it be nice if we had some real say in that Brother PanAfrica ? I think about that even now...and she don't know that I would secretly put a sorry *SS IN HIS GRAVE BEFORE i LET HER HOOK UP WITH HIM ALL BECAUSE HE KNEW HOW TO BLOW HER MIND, I MEAN BODY. LOL !

From one father to another brother Keita I agree with you completely. :toast:

Great Pretender

panafrica said:
Sister Toylin:

If I may ask you a personal question. Based on the many comments you have made about your father, and how different your soon to be ex-husband's behavior was from him. What attracted you to your ex-husband in the 1st place? Was there anything that made you believe he would be the stand-up guy your father was? Also what did your father think about him? I don't mean to be nosey, but I have a daughter myself, and I don't want her to choose the total opposite of me.

When I met him, he SEEMED like an okay guy. He walked the walk, talked the talk..... I realized later that he was a master of telling people what they want to hear. There's little substance behind his style. Some of the things he said to me and did for me in the beginning reminded me of my father. but it was only surface. When the pressure pressed down on him, he broke; my father always bends. My husband didn't intentionally break all those promises; things just happened that way. But you, they say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. What's your email? I'll email you anything you want to know. But now, I'm done diverting the thread. Sorry!

Toya
tmonilin80@yahoo.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back