Black Relationships : Would You Buy Sanitary Products?

I have no problem doing it when asked. I would prefer a woman to pick it up herself if at all possible. I don't think taking it to the checkstand is the problem though. It's looking in the aisle and reading each package to make sure it's the right size...if it has "wings" or not and so forth. I don't want to stand in the aisle reading maxi pad boxes. But if I am asked to I will do it.

If women can wash men's soiled...ummm...undergarments, then why should men be squeamish about purchasing products for women's menstrual cycles? As adult men, they spend more time "down there" than a tampon or maxi-pad does, so why not? :confused:

Just asking... :angel1:

Queenie :spinstar:

NNQueen said:
As adult men, they spend more time "down there" than a tampon or maxi-pad does, so why not? :confused:

:lol: ... you so kraaaazeeeeeeeeeee !!! ... :lol:

oh my GooooooooooNesssssssssss !!!!!

speak Sister ... SPEAK !!!!! .... :court:

hahahahahaha ... :lol:

this topic was brought up in voice chat yesterday ... i don't know who brought it up ... :look: ... but there was a Brother there, that squimmed and squirmed ... hehehe ... never coming out and saying NO ... but had all these reasons why he should never have to do such a thing ... i was surely left with the impression that a Sister would be use'n toilet paper, paper towels, or newspaper ... :lol: ... if she was wait'n on him to look out for her ... smh ... but Sister Queenie ... you have brought up an interesting point, as usual ... hmmmm ... maybe he's never spent any time down there and doesn't love her in all of her fullness ... maybe he's ... uhhh ... uhhh ... gosh ... no ... it can't be ... i refuse to believe it ... :wink:

Thanks everyone for responding and a :toast: to the REAL MEN in da hizzouse!

:heart:

Destee

NNQueen said:
If women can wash men's soiled undergarments, then why should men be squeamish about purchasing products for women's menstrual cycles? As adult men, they spend more time "down there" than a tampon or maxi-pad does, so why not?

Very true NNQueen...very true...well at least that's true for me! :grin:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back