Black Positive People : Would You Buy an Electric Car?

Would You Buy an Electric Car?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Skeptic...

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

PLATINUMILLITY1

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 2, 2005
HTX
Occupation
Something Other
Mygreenclick E-mail said:
F e a t u r e d S t o r y
Green Future Today - ZAP Electric Cars
By Dale Y the Green Guy
As green as it gets, zero emissions, fully electric, and ready to go! That is the offering from Zap, an electric car company that is producing and selling these wonderful little vehicles.

These are the perfect city cars, bar none. They run silent, have a top speed of 40 miles per hour, with optional battery pack can run up to 40 miles, and then merely plug it into a wall socket to charge! That?s it! You want more? They even feature small trucks based on the car chassis, which get the same mileage as the cars, and can actually haul useful payloads. Styling wise, they may not be anything to write home to mom about, but you will be smiling with every gas pump that you pass by.

Maybe the best part of this is that they start at a measly $11,000 dollars, and are ready to roll right now. That?s just for the basic Zap Xebra car, as it?s called, but they have many more models to choose from, including high performance machines as well as vehicles that come complete with solar chargers on the roof, which extends running time as long as there is sun. Did you hear that south western states?

To top that off, the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, has endorsed and praised Zap for the practicality and functionality of this unique vehicle.

Literally anyone that lives near the city needs to seriously look into this car. The savings on gas alone are enough to consider it as a viable alternative, then add into that the zero emissions, the fact that they are small enough to park almost anywhere, and that they can just plug into any outlet, and you have a real winner here!

And this is just the basic Zap car and truck offerings. Their higher performance models have range and horsepower ratings that equal or better modern gasoline vehicles, for literally the same price.

These are real cars, available now, and depending on your needs and how deep your wallet or purse are, you can buy the most modern and practical electric cars on the market. Zero emissions all, 100% practical, and something that is so unique, you can just about be assured that no one else on your block will have one.

Here is a link to Zap, that will allow you to learn even more, and you can see for yourself exactly what Zap cars are all about.

Hey, these are the wave of the future, the greening of America, and all you need to do is unplug it, hop into a Zap car, and drive away! No gas, no oil, no emissions! What could be simpler than that?

Click to UNSUBSCRIBE. For more information, please read our Privacy Policy,
or Contact us (1461 First Avenue #171 New York, NY 10021).
You are receiving this email because you signed up at MyGreenClick.com.

ZAP Electric Cars
Go to Site
Search the Web

1461 First Avenue #17... Larger Map

Add to Contacts

Now What?:em3200:

Yardlee said:
sounds interesting . . . i would consider buying one
That Does Bro, Interesting indeed....as long as it's legit! and we dont go into "robot eat people" age I Am WIT IT! SOLAR POWER???????!!!!!!!!
That exactly what I am talkin Bout:)
LP said:
Plat maybe u should check the new medical studies surrounding this topic

K, WIll Do Bro

I can not find any Bro......Have you heard of any? if so Where can I find them?

I was thinking about it.....Being they are ZERO emission, electric, and can even run on Solar I can not see any issue. unless they Malfunction, thats about it....

Then I thought about Electro-Magetic Pulses...which arebad for people n a regular basis(which we are exposed to EVERYDAY with cell and cordless phones) But I am not sure, and do not think EMP's are just with electric. I think it has more to do with radio waves(closer to certain)
So IDK Bro Help me out....That is the onl stand out issue, and I can not see it being one.
Although there VERY WELL could Be
let me know

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back