Black People : WOULD U HAVE A LOVED ONE CLONED?

these are the ideals of a "madman"

why cloned a dog LISTEN I LOVE DOGS i have a dog if the dog dies i get another dog they didn't only make one dog, if the dog dies of course i loved the dog, i'll be sad, but i'll get another dog

as for a life we have processed meat now we have processed humans

is there any valuable to life? DON'T ANSWER THAT!

life of a human should be once in a lifetime

not purchased at a drive-thru

listen these are the marking of a madman and his programmed blinded followers

OK not feeling me yet OK WHO CREATED "FRANKENSTEIN" black people?:em1500:

i rest my case your honor

so to answer your question NO I DON'T WANT TO CLONE ANYTHING

the only thing i want to clone is any DVD you have or CD i like to copy people discs

hey it saves on the overheard

why cloned a dog LISTEN I LOVE DOGS i have a dog if the dog dies i get another dog they didn't only make one dog, if the dog dies of course i loved the dog, i'll be sad, but i'll get another dog

as for a life we have processed meat now we have processed humans

is there any valuable to life? DON'T ASK THAT!

life of a human should be once in a lifetime

not purchased at a drive-thru

listen these are the marking of a madman and his programmed blinded followers

OK not feeling me yet OK WHO CREATED "FRANKENSTEIN" black people?:em1500:

i rest my case your honor

so to answer your question NO I DON'T WANT TO CLONE ANYTHING

they only thing i want to clone is any DVD you have or CD i like to copy people discs

hey it saves on the overheard

lol, word...........once u gone I don't want u coming back.........

they will not clone human beings, and they don't have the technology to do it either. they can clone animals, but not humans and environment and perception of reality dictates behavior. you would never have loved ones back, because all of the vast experiences, and knowledge required that made that person unique could never be duplicated. even identical twins don't have the same personalities.

as for organ harvesting, if they could do it, i would be happy they don't need human bodies to harvest organs...they will probably do it in animals. the problem they are having is that the immune system of the animals are attacking the human antigens on these organs. it is not cloning...they already do this with a lot of things, look how many black people are diabetics using insulin where do you think they get this insulin from? animals that's who, they used a viral shell cleaned out of the virus of its genetic material put the code for insulin in the virus, and let the virus infect these horses with the insulin genes. then this dna becomes incorporated with the dna of the horse then they alter the cell cycle of the horse so that the cell will start to mass produce the insulin. that is not cloning...it is totally different. cloning organs is not cost effective they would never be able to mass produce organs for all american's...only the very rich and powerful would ever be able to have something like that done and even they can't have it cause we don't have the technology for that, and trust me if you look deeply into the molecular genetics of the thing it can't be done. we don't have the ability to make a stem cell differentiate into specific organs, they will try but I have a feeling they will fail.

anyways there is a line that should not be crossed. cloning is dangerous....imagine that there was no genetic variability that comes from mating. recessive alleles would show up all over the place, and huge death rates would result. anyhow, it is a good topic and very important to discuss...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back