Black People : WOULD U HAVE A LOVED ONE CLONED?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by soulosophy, Jan 28, 2009.

1. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    They may be cloning animals but human cloning of a baby could have happened many times already - how would you know? If people are willing to clone their pets, how long do you think it will be before we are cloning our loved ones and even ourselves? They are already growing human parts in laboratories for organ transplants, & cloning of human embryos has already been achieved. Human cloning headlines are usually at least two years behind what's really going on.

Birth certificates could now read:

Place of Birth: Made in America

Even though physicians from the American Medical Association and scientists with the American Association for the Advancement of Science have issued formal public statements advising against human reproductive cloning. The U.S. Congress has considered the passage of legislation that COULD ban human cloning. But it does not say SHOULD ban...

Human cloning is more dangerous than weapons of mass destruction

some pope by the name of ---> Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI) I Never trust a pope!

Latest Clone:

A Florida couple has spent more than £100,000 on a clone of their deceased pet Labrador. Lancelot Encore is a clone of Ed and Nina Otto's late dog Lancelot, who died of cancer in January 2008.

The Ottos, who could not bear life without their beloved dog, placed a £108,000 bid on a biotech firm's dog-cloning auction last July.

BioArts International created Lancelot Encore in South Korea, where he was born ten weeks ago.

The Ottos say he is the first single-birth, commercially-cloned puppy in the United States.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090128/twl-pair-pay-100k-to-clone-dead-pet-3fd0ae9.html

Anyway, my question is How far would YOU go to be with a loved one - human or beast?

2. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

Not THAT far! its not that serious. These things are more and more messing up devine order.:qqb005:

3. LovesDestiny

LovesDestiny Well-Known Member MEMBER

Finance & Endless Possibilities
    Ratings:
    +18
    Hmmmm, if I could be 200 percent assured that there would be no defects or side affects I would clone myself so that I could utilize ALL 24 hrs in the day!!! You know how much damage I could do in 24 hours....ohhhh I would be a bad mamma jamma!!!

Back to reality! Why would I wanna double/triple the opportunity for defects? We've all lost loved ones too soon and would prob give our left arm and first born to have them back. But I am positive that cloning would bring them back differently than how they left. We're not God and shouldn't be jacking with genetics!!!

4. soulosophy

Ratings:
    +123
    That is soooo right!! Isn't that all they know? The majority of their creations, their ideas, their mindset is all about destruction & separation in every sense of the word.

5. soulosophy

Ratings:
    +123
    LOL... my mind boggles.

See that's the thing, they think they have autonomy on creation by trying to make all the rules & laws etc. Only thing is, they leave the Divine outta the equation. Not that they would recognise what that means anyway.

6. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
  7. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    these are the ideals of a "madman"

why cloned a dog LISTEN I LOVE DOGS i have a dog if the dog dies i get another dog they didn't only make one dog, if the dog dies of course i loved the dog, i'll be sad, but i'll get another dog

as for a life we have processed meat now we have processed humans

is there any valuable to life? DON'T ANSWER THAT!

life of a human should be once in a lifetime

not purchased at a drive-thru

listen these are the marking of a madman and his programmed blinded followers

OK not feeling me yet OK WHO CREATED "FRANKENSTEIN" black people?:em1500:

i rest my case your honor

so to answer your question NO I DON'T WANT TO CLONE ANYTHING

the only thing i want to clone is any DVD you have or CD i like to copy people discs

hey it saves on the overheard

8. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523

lol, word...........once u gone I don't want u coming back.........

9. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yo that's real

:haha:

10. OnTyme

OnTyme Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    they will not clone human beings, and they don't have the technology to do it either. they can clone animals, but not humans and environment and perception of reality dictates behavior. you would never have loved ones back, because all of the vast experiences, and knowledge required that made that person unique could never be duplicated. even identical twins don't have the same personalities.

as for organ harvesting, if they could do it, i would be happy they don't need human bodies to harvest organs...they will probably do it in animals. the problem they are having is that the immune system of the animals are attacking the human antigens on these organs. it is not cloning...they already do this with a lot of things, look how many black people are diabetics using insulin where do you think they get this insulin from? animals that's who, they used a viral shell cleaned out of the virus of its genetic material put the code for insulin in the virus, and let the virus infect these horses with the insulin genes. then this dna becomes incorporated with the dna of the horse then they alter the cell cycle of the horse so that the cell will start to mass produce the insulin. that is not cloning...it is totally different. cloning organs is not cost effective they would never be able to mass produce organs for all american's...only the very rich and powerful would ever be able to have something like that done and even they can't have it cause we don't have the technology for that, and trust me if you look deeply into the molecular genetics of the thing it can't be done. we don't have the ability to make a stem cell differentiate into specific organs, they will try but I have a feeling they will fail.

anyways there is a line that should not be crossed. cloning is dangerous....imagine that there was no genetic variability that comes from mating. recessive alleles would show up all over the place, and huge death rates would result. anyhow, it is a good topic and very important to discuss...