Black Relationships : Would Marry Your Deceased Friend's Spouse?

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
I have a childhood friend whose mother passed away from breast cancer, before she passed she told her husband and friend (who also a friend of my family's) that she thinks that they would make a great couple and should marry. And they eventually did.

Would you marry your friend's husband/wife after they passed away, blessing or no blessing from the deceased?

I have a childhood friend whose mother passed away from breast cancer, before she passed she told her husband and friend (who also a friend of my family's) that she thinks that they would make a great couple and should marry. And they eventually did.

Would you marry your friend's husband/wife after they passed away, blessing or no blessing from the deceased?
THAT is something to think about if my husband was a good man for you know they are hard to find and my best friend was exactly that, I would have a conversation with them and my children because that would be all that matter,i would not want him to be in mourning and become depressed or meeting some woman whom would maybe or maybe not take advantage of him so yes I would give my blessings for I know in my heart and spirit they have both loved me and can now love each other because they have known each other,and they both can move on with my blessing as for some associates/family would have a hard time understanding but if I had children or grandchildren with him then I know that she would continue to give them love and support.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back