Black People : WOULD ASIANS MEXICANS SUPPORT BLACK BUSINESS?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by JohnHorse, Nov 14, 2007.

1. JohnHorse

JohnHorse Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    black people eat Mexican food, patronize Mexicans, eat Chinese food, shop at little Asian corner stores, we have to support white business because they are the majority of the population, A-rabs sell alcohol and pork grinds to black people so their being patronized, but heres the question.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT MEXICANS AND ASIANS WOULD PATRONIZE A BLACK OWNED BUSINESS?

2. FaithSoulSistah

FaithSoulSistah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Not to the extent we patronize theirs. I noticed the asians have moved into hair care services here. (Barber shop) I doubt they would go to a black salon to get their hair done, but the brothers are lining up to let them cut their hair.

3. JohnHorse

JohnHorse Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    I SHOULD HAVE MADE THIS A POLL!

FAITHSOULSISTER, DO YOU THINK THAT A KOREAN FAMILY WOULD EAT AT A BLACK RESTAURANT?

4. Enensa Aunghk

Enensa Aunghk Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I haven't seen any Koreans in any black owned restaurants.

This question can be easily answered by observation, and analysis.

Black businesses in general usually don't get the same volume from other
    racial groups that black people give to them. Would I be incorrect in saying that most Asians shop with Asians?

5. FaithSoulSistah

FaithSoulSistah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    I doubt it.

6. JohnHorse

JohnHorse Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    no they wouldn't or support a black business, just something for people to think about

7. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    would asians...

we ask the wrong questions black people,what those of us with businesses SHOULD BE ASKING is this,what can i do as a black business person to make my business more user friendly and attractive to my customers,am i smiling when a fellow black person comes up to my place of business?do i have what the black public wants in my place of business?are my employees trained to serve well and with RESPECT? these are the kinds of questions we need to be asking ourselves and to those brothers and sisters with businesses maybe you might want to hand out some serveys once in awhile to get the public's view,you see people the reason that we don't buy from one another isn't the lack of product it's the lack of RESPECT..and believe me i see it every time i'm at the mall.

8. IntelligentNoir

IntelligentNoir Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    No they would not patronize with black owned business, but they happily run them out of business every chance they get.

9. toma

toma Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    MINORITY SUPPORT FOR AFRICAN AMERICAN BUSINESS

It is blatantly obvious that we are the camels on whose backs other minorities ride to get bto the American Dream. What is worrisome, is that this does not seem to bother us. I recall way back in the mid to late eighties when racial profiling was a turbulent issue in the black community, and there were constant demonstrations and programs by activists to bring attention to it. I cannot recall seeing or hearing about any significant support from other other minority groups, many of whom were doing the same profiling of blacks in their 24/7s and taxi cabs.

Today it is a new ball game after 911, and others have become sensitive to the evils of racial profiling. But unlike their attitudes when the focus was on us, our political leadership rose up in defence of their rights not to be profiles. Some strange ironies plague the black existence.

10. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Perception and value.

Blackbird (flying in briefly)