Black Education / Schools : Would a segragated educational system,based on race be beneficial to us?

Would a segragated educational system,based on race be beneficial to us?

• Yes

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • NO

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Why give up what we fought for.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I lern better with whites.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It would appear that we cannot see the same reality.

You quoted both sentences but only bolded the the first one.

um
Yes...? Brainy and smart are synonyms.:cool:

Just like stupid and dumb are. (I don't mean you, of course).

Black children must be schooled that they are in a hostile society and must “do for self”.

You would think the niece of the black lawyer who won the so-called “Brown vs. Board of Education” case that struck down segregated schools, would put her children in so-called “integrated” schools. She had the money and the connections to get the best. She chose to home school her own children and wrote a book about it. That should tell you something.

Our children must not be taught to rely on people who hate them for anything. This has to begin at the pre-school level. If these children are instilled with a sense of purpose as nation builders they will excel in all academic areas. If this is not done then attempting to teach them anything else is useless. They must be taught to succeed in a hostile society.

What does it mean to live in a hostile society? Click on the link below. White ex-cons get jobs faster than blacks with no criminal record. When blacks go into a store they are automatically followed. If they have a nice car they are stopped by the police to prove they own it. Periodically news organizations will send a white person to answer a job ad, rent an apartment, buy a car etc. Then they will send a black person with the same qualifications, dress and demeanor right behind that person to do the same thing. Invariably they find that the black person pays more for the same things. Our children must be taught to create their own society. This can only be done in a segregated setting.

· www.politicalforum.com/economics-trade/41364-white-ex-cons-get-jobs-faster-than-blacks...

Yes...? Brainy and smart are synonyms.:cool:

Ask a psychologist if there is a significant difference between people with a 160 versus a 130 IQ score.

They can be synonymous but we are stuck with the limitations of language. Should I have said genius instead of brainy?

What were Newton and Einstein? I don't know if Clarke or Asimov qualify. But Einstein did not write science fiction which is why I selected those two. But you can see plenty of satellite dishes in Black neighborhoods and they are pointed at satellites in CLARKE ORBITS. What do you see relating to Einstein as you walk around a city except now and then ads contain e=mc^2 for some silly reason.

Asimov was considered one of the "Big Three" of science fiction together with Robert A. Heinlein and Arthur C. Clarke. He is most famous for his Foundation series, to which his two other notable series - the Galactic Empire series and the Robot series, are also linked. His short story Nightfall is widely hailed as the best science fiction short story of all time. He also periodically wrote under the pseudonym Paul French. Most of the work under this name is considered to be juvenile science fiction.

A genius by most counts, Asimov was a longstanding member of Mensa, even serving as Vice President of the esteemed high IQ society. He was famously quoted as describing the group's members as being "intellectually combative" and was said to derive more pleasure from his presidential term with the American Humanist Association.
http://www.wisegeek.com/who-is-isaac-asimov.htm

Now my point is that reading material written by them is worthwhile and their being White is irrelevant. Their making science and its effects in possible futures is important in influencing children's thinking. Children are the future aren't they and this technology is affecting it. Now computerized phones are everywhere. The phones can be used as e-book readers.

http://www.manybooks.net/titles/asimovi3154731547.html

http://users.aber.ac.uk/dgc/funtheyhad.html

um

Ask a psychologist if there is a significant difference between people with a 160 versus a 130 IQ score.

They can be synonymous but we are stuck with the limitations of language. Should I have said genius instead of brainy?

What were Newton and Einstein? I don't know if Clarke or Asimov qualify. But Einstein did not write science fiction which is why I selected those two. But you can see plenty of satellite dishes in Black neighborhoods and they are pointed at satellites in CLARKE ORBITS. What do you see relating to Einstein as you walk around a city except now and then ads contain e=mc^2 for some silly reason.

http://www.wisegeek.com/who-is-isaac-asimov.htm

Now my point is that reading material written by them is worthwhile and their being White is irrelevant. Their making science and its effects in possible futures is important in influencing children's thinking. Children are the future aren't they and this technology is affecting it. Now computerized phones are everywhere. The phones can be used as e-book readers.

http://www.manybooks.net/titles/asimovi3154731547.html

http://users.aber.ac.uk/dgc/funtheyhad.html

um

Questions:What makes you think any of this appeals to me? Also,is this the only thread you know? What about the topic of the thread? None of this has anything to do with it

Questions:What makes you think any of this appeals to me? Also,is this the only thread you know? What about the topic of the thread? None of this has anything to do with it

It is not my fault that you freaked out over a couple of BRAINY White dudes to the point of having to post their pictures.

It is not like I could bring them to a Black segregated school, they are both dead. All anyone can do is read their books or watch videos of them. I was simply saying they wrote stuff that was worth reading by young Black kids even if the authors are White. I did provide links to free e-books before I mentioned Clarke and Asimov and those books had White authors also. Even if a school is segregated they have to use books and the kids need to be prepared to deal with the "White dominated" world and TECHNOLOGY. But Black Americans don't place a great deal of emphasis on the fact that it is technology which made the dominance possible. We place too much emphasis on RACE.

So your freaking out over the Smart, Dumb and Brainy business is merely very curious.

It doesn't qualify as Fascinating. :D

um

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back