destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

We've all heard tell of the scripture that speaks about Jesus having feet like bronze and hair like wool ... right?

With this being the case, and if we believe those words, and we love God, and want to be like Him/Her ... wouldn't we all have wooly hair and be as dark as we could ... i mean ... so we could in fact, be in the image of God (that we've heard tell of)? Wouldn't we try to create children that look like God?

Wouldn't we embrace our wooly hair / dark skin, and flaunt it for the world to see?

I mean, we're the only people that have wooly hair and the darkest of skin, so shouldn't it be counted a blessing?

It seems that is the way things should be, based on the scripture given to us.

But that's not how it is.

In most cases, those of us who have wooly hair, straighten it. So much so, that our baby girls are subjected to pressing combs, relaxers, etc., at relatively young ages ... as soon as possible out of the womb ... to remove that wooly hair from their head ... the hair that is like God's hair. While simultaneously teaching our baby boys, that this is not what they should want for, that which is most like God. We live as though we are ashamed of the God in us.

Instead of us maintaining what we believe to be God-like in us, we opt to straighten, relax, and remove that wooly-ness from our bodies ... lighten / whiten our skin, and/or our children's skin ... by sleeping with those that most resemble the idol.

Is this a sign that we are actually worshipping an idol ... a white one with straight, thin, fine hair?

The fact that we run from our BLACKNESS, the darkness of our skin, doing all to lighten / whiten it ... is this a sign that we are actually worshipping a false idol in deed ... while we worship the Creator in word alone?

What if only those who maintained themselves in the image of God, wearing their wooly hair, doing nothing to lighten themselves or their children ... what if only those made it into "heaven" ... as all others were considered to be worshipping false idols, and found unworthy?

Would this make any difference to you?

:heart:

Destee

ps ... i really don't believe they meant to leave that scripture in the Bible, about bronze and wooly. I think they'd already printed a trillion copies, before they realized their error. That scripture alone, gives us so much power. But unfortunately, we've not used it to our advantage, so to them ... no harm, no foul. Even though it says that, we still prefer to worship them.

Even if the scripture is not true, we know ... because they say ... that we are the original children of the garden ... our Ancestors ... made in the image of God ... yet that's the last thing we want to look like. Modern Day Eunuchs.

Beloved

These are the passages they imitated the description from:

Dan:7:9: I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Dan:10:6: His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

They understood that the Jew would never alter his text at that point so they had to postulate the idol through imagery control instead of words and doctrine.

This was accomplished through flooding the population with false images of the idol as a blond, strait hair blue eyed Caucasian until the population deemed the image as true. As this was done during the oppressive times for African Americans, I would say several of us understood what was taking place but simply did not want any trouble. Our error is we did not hand down the Truth to our children probably in fear that they would go around town telling people what daddy or mama said about Jesus; once again this would bring the wreath of the white man.

So from that point on we have had generations upon generation upon generation that believe in and worship an idol that resembles that very people the enslaved and oppressed us. All of this is an extremely well thought out methodical strategy by the white man to keep prisoners of war in a subconscious state of mind and as you can see it worked very, very well, so well that it even has us rejecting our own GOD as being that.

i have long wondered why the Christians do not act more like Christ.
half the bible talks about what Christ said and did. why don't more follow it?
every gospel show i see has wall to wall straight hair.
i cannot recall a Christian with natural hair.
why don't they emulate Christ?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back