Black Spirituality Religion : worshipers of Allah

Aqil said:
You're quite welcome, my sister...and thank you for your kind words.

The brother says at the end of his post:

"I gave all the sources you need. The Suras are there for you to read."

:laugh:

Yep I sure did! And I you are right about the name of the website. You are in entiled to your HO, even if it's distorted. Anytime someone maked a constructive criticism of your religion. you say they hate your Islam. The information I posted in this thread is not based on someone's opinion, it is taken from your own religious scripture.

You have a thin skin and a fragile ego, and I noticed you have no documentation to refute what I wrote in the thread. Now I will allow that I don't agree with all the criticisms of Islam, that would be narrow-minded, but If someone shows me a fact then I will present it. Whether the truth hurts or not. I got no beef with your religion but I do have a beef with people who claim that their God is better than mine

Aqil said:
The brother says at the end of his post:

"I gave all the sources you need. The suras are there for you to read."
Sekhemu said:
Yep I sure did! And you are right about the name of the website. You are in entiled to your HO, even if it's distorted.
First of all, you didn't give the sister all the sources she needed...you copied and pasted a web page written by biased Christian evangelists...now is that a good source? Secondly, what is on that web page is purposely distorted. Thirdly, one of the downsides of the Internet is that it has given critics and enemies of Islam an opportunity to publicly defame the religion. I guess this is the price of having freedom of speech. Sometimes you have to read and hear things that are just plain detestable, as evidenced by the web page that you posted here.

The fact of the matter is that Islam has been defamed from the very beginning by its enemies, and continues to this very day. What's more, since the tragedy of 9/11, the amount of anti-Islamic propaganda is on the rise from many quarters. There are numerous websites (mostly Christian) that slander Prophet Muhammad (saw), twist the meaning of the Holy Qur'an, attack the Companions of the Prophet, etc. The more disturbing thing is the ease with which so many people such as yourself now have access to this information...

Sekhemu said:
Anytime someone maked a constructive criticism of your religion, you say they hate your Islam.
The web page that you cut and pasted is not contructive criticism of the Islamic religion (not my Islam)...it is a replication of a bunch of old lies and fabrications about Islam that was written by some Islam-hating, white Christian evangelists. Many of the hadith that they quote on their web page are unauthorized and have been judged unacceptable by Qur'anic scholars, both Sunni and Shia. This kind of misleading misinformation has been repugned and refuted by them for centuries...

Sekhemu said:
The information I posted in this thread is not based on someone's opinion, it is taken from your own religious scripture.
The information you posted is based on the biased opinions of white Christian evangelists...

Sekhemu said:
You have a thin skin and a fragile ego...
I call it rational intelligence...:)

Sekhemu said:
...and I noticed you have no documentation to refute what I wrote in the thread.
It's not necessary for me to refute the web page that you cut and pasted. Here are several websites you can visit that will give you quite a different perspective:

http://www.kanoonline.com/publications/islam_and_the_internet.htm
www.understanding-islam.com
www.islamicity.com/education/understandingislamandmuslims/
www.islamicinstitute.org/understanding.htm

Sekhemu said:
Now I will allow that I don't agree with all the criticisms of Islam, that would be narrow-minded, but If someone shows me a fact then I will present it. Whether the truth hurts or not. I got no beef with your religion but I do have a beef with people who claim that their God is better than mine.
So do I...btw, what is your faith?

Aqil said:
First of all, you didn't give the sister all the sources she needed...you copied and pasted a web page written by biased Christian evangelists...now is that a good source? Secondly, what is on that web page is purposely distorted. Thirdly, one of the downsides of the Internet is that it has given critics and enemies of Islam an opportunity to publicly defame the religion. I guess this is the price of having freedom of speech. Sometimes you have to read and hear things that are just plain detestable, as evidenced by the web page that you posted here.

The fact of the matter is that Islam has been defamed from the very beginning by its enemies, and continues to this very day. What's more, since the tragedy of 9/11, the amount of anti-Islamic propaganda is on the rise from many quarters. There are numerous websites (mostly Christian) that slander Prophet Muhammad (saw), twist the meaning of the Holy Qur'an, attack the Companions of the Prophet, etc. The more disturbing thing is the ease with which so many people such as yourself now have access to this information...

The web page that you cut and pasted is not contructive criticism of the Islamic religion (not my Islam)...it is a replication of a bunch of old lies and fabrications about Islam that was written by some Islam-hating, white Christian evangelists. Many of the hadith that they quote on their web page are unauthorized and have been judged unacceptable by Qur'anic scholars, both Sunni and Shia. This kind of misleading misinformation has been repugned and refuted by them for centuries...

The information you posted is based on the biased opinions of white Christian evangelists...

I call it rational intelligence...:)

It's not necessary for me to refute the web page that you cut and pasted. Here are several websites you can visit that will give you quite a different perspective:

http://www.kanoonline.com/publications/islam_and_the_internet.htm
www.understanding-islam.com
www.islamicity.com/education/understandingislamandmuslims/
www.islamicinstitute.org/understanding.htm

So do I...btw, what is your faith?

I could care less if you THINK Islam has been defamed. That's your opinion. As I said before you believe every group that criticizes Islam is an enemy and have an Agenda to defame it. Where is this prooof? Please show me documented proof that the websites I've posted are out to defame Islam. The writer on the site gave all sources of his remarks. You can't refute what he said because he already documented it by giving the verses in your Qur' an. So what other sources does she need. It's a question of whether it's true or false

Now if Mohammed is innocent of the things that were said on the site, show me where and I will offer my apology, if he is guilty then you need to calm down and stop crying. What is disturbing is people like you who make excuses for the behaviour of your fellow muslims. For you, Muslims can do no wrong. This is why you are constantly on the defensive about Islam.

I've posted several links and quotes by people, from all different backgrounds, some even muslim, others christians, agnotic et al. are all of them wrong. Are all of them trying to defame Islam? Is it one big mass comspiracy? Come on man! stop reaching. You talk about being rational but you're the same person who said Islam is an African religion because Arabia was connected to Africa. Hahahahahahahaahha that was a good one.

I already told you about my religion. It's traditionallly African. But unlike the arab and the white man there is no need to give it a name. You can call it the Medu Neter or what ever name you can come up with.

Aqil said:
Please be advised that Arabia was once a part of Africa.
Sekhemu said:
So what...so was India, so was North and South America. In fact, there was one connected land mass comprising all of the continents. But that was before human history.
What is the source of your information? You mean there there were no bodies of water then?

Sekhemu said:
Humans were not around when Arabia was connected to Africa.
You have proffered another falsehood, my brother. The Bible speaks of Moses crossing over into Africa via the northern route at Midian that connected Arabia and Africa. It also speaks of Hagar walking home from Canaan to Aegyptos in Africa when Abraham's wife evicted her.

Sekhemu said:
You have also contradicted yourself by posting a quote indicating how Islam was brought across north Africa by Arabs from Arabia. So if we were to use your premise that Arabia is part of Africa because the two of them were ONCE connected, therefore the religion of the the Arabs, Islam, is African. Then we would naturally have to allow that Shintoism is African, Hinduism is African...in fact, all the world religions are really African, because all of the nations and continents were once...part of Africa. This is totally ridiculous.
It sure is...:)

Sekhemu said:
Brotha can you pass me that blunt, because you must be smokin' some real good S*#t.
You proffered a ludicrous analogy and then called it ridiculous!...so tell me what you're smokin'...:D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back